Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And I Think This Video Sums Up The Steelers Today Against The Bengals!
https://streamable.com/paaek8#

And if you can sum up in 4 seconds of how the Steelers played against the Bengals today it would be this! Let's hope we see a repeat performance again later this year! 
Reply/Quote
So you're telling me Big Ben played through a torn off pectoral, a shattered elbow, and broken ankle? What a warrior.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 10:40 PM)TheFan Wrote: So you're telling me Big Ben played through a torn off pectoral, a shattered elbow, and broken ankle? What a warrior.

and he will tell you that himself too

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
LOL

Now do the one where Hill still caught him even after being held.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 10:40 PM)TheFan Wrote: So you're telling me Big Ben played through a torn off pectoral, a shattered elbow, and broken ankle? What a warrior.

Ben would rather sack himself before the D-Line got to him... LOL

The self "face plant" at the end was priceless LOL LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 10:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: LOL

Now do the one where Hill still caught him even after being held.

yes! That would be great to see different gifs of the Bengals owning the Steelers today.
Reply/Quote
LMAO!!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 10:22 PM)GodFather Wrote: https://streamable.com/paaek8#

And if you can sum up in 4 seconds of how the Steelers played against the Bengals today it would be this! Let's hope we see a repeat performance again later this year! 

This was going around on twitter and I couldn't stop watching and laughing.  The way he absolutely face plants.  The way he just flops to the ground.  

It was even better than his ill-fated tackle attempt of Wilson after his second INT.  Ben writhed on the ground in pain, almost like he expected a flag, and I just laughed and thought "you don't get a flag for missing a tackle, fat ass".  
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 10:45 PM)GodFather Wrote: Ben would rather sack himself before the D-Line got to him... LOL

If  I had more skills, I would make this my sig....I can't stop laughing at it.  
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 10:45 PM)GodFather Wrote: Ben would rather sack himself before the D-Line got to him... LOL

Shades of Nature Boy Ric Flair.
Reply/Quote
The velocity with which he fell on his face was rather impressive...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote