Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And Ringo was his name-o
(12-20-2018, 10:18 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Don't believe so but...

... that's a bingo; if Billings could be properly supplanted, he'd be even better and having Glasgow would be even better as well.

Injuries.

Yes Glasgow showed promise early before injury.

I guess that's what I'm alluding to as well.

Billings might be better in rotation kind of like Peko and even Mauluga at LBer when he was here.

Treat Ringo as a Fat Sims type option.

Just don't run with Billings full time.

Usually it seemed like the only time he left the field was when MJ was subbed to play inside.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2018, 11:56 AM)sandwedge Wrote: McShea has us taking White with the 11th pick.

I'd be all for it. We need a real playmaker. Just hope he's not Rey Rey 2.0
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2018, 05:11 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Also, he has doubled his tackle totals in less games (though I'm not sure about snaps) and has gotten 2.5 sacks.

He absolutely had a miserable first 3/4 weeks, but he has been quite good since then.

I knew it was going to take some time with him as he was so young and then the injury happened which really
slowed down his progress. Then, he was getting washed out of plays by the Guards instead of standing his ground
and closing lanes. Honestly he has taken a bit longer than i thought to progress but this is still nice to see.

I think the Glasgow injury really hurt the entire D-line, dude has just been solid since he got here and in a rotation
these 3 could be some of the best in the league down the line. Would be nice to have all these guys come along
while Geno is still playing great, would be fun to see.

Willis has been underwhelming and MJ is MJ and our Linebackers are the worst in the NFL with the worst LB coach
i think is the biggest problem with this Defense.
Reply/Quote
Billings ranks as the #54 DI.

I will say that we've signed guys off the street and they come in and have considerably higher ratings than him. But, he's not terrible like some portrayed.

He'll likely be a guy that has a big guy in his contract year that we either won't be able to afford, or we keep him and he doesn't produce at that level again.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2018, 02:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I knew it was going to take some time with him as he was so young and then the injury happened which really
slowed down his progress. Then, he was getting washed out of plays by the Guards instead of standing his ground
and closing lanes. Honestly he has taken a bit longer than i thought to progress but this is still nice to see.

I think the Glasgow injury really hurt the entire D-line, dude has just been solid since he got here and in a rotation
these 3 could be some of the best in the league down the line. Would be nice to have all these guys come along
while Geno is still playing great, would be fun to see.

Willis has been underwhelming and MJ is MJ and our Linebackers are the worst in the NFL with the worst LB coach
i think is the biggest problem with this Defense.
I am really disappointed with Willis, I don't know what happened to him, but he is lost out there. Maybe a sophomore slump?
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2018, 03:29 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I am really disappointed with Willis, I don't know what happened to him, but he is lost out there. Maybe a sophomore slump?

Hope that is all it is, he looks big and strong out there just doesn't make plays for some reason.

Thought he would be much better this season.
Reply/Quote