Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And Ringo was his name-o
(12-10-2018, 11:30 PM)kalibengal Wrote: I was at the game and this guy was busting up plays....funny cuz no Atkins sitings ...only Mr. Ringo "Starr for a day"

Geno will be fine if they get that extra push.

It's Billings that looks like he's getting brick walled/stood up.

I couldn't give a rat's ass if he has graded out well PFF.

He looks more and more like a scrub player to me.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 07:56 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Any thoughts on Ringo's play yesterday? Was it a fluke or should the Bengals give this guy some more time (seeing as how the rest of the line has played poorly this year)?

One of the best thread titles I've seen in a long time.  Kudos.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Alright Someone had to do it.... May as well be me

[Image: InsidiousGratefulBumblebee-small.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 11:59 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Alright Someone had to do it.... May as well be me

Is he your huckleberry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 12:04 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Is he your huckleberry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's no Daisy.. He's no Daisy at all  
Reply/Quote
Should have gotten more snaps on Sunday looking forward to him playing against the raiders.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I couldn't believe what I was seeing at the D-Tackle spot out of Ringo vs Chargers. I am sitting there thinking who is this fool, and where has he been hiding? I need to see more of Ringo these last 3 games. Could we just have watched a Star being born?
Reply/Quote
It looked like he was getting some push today again.

Granted it was Oakland and they were playing back up guards.

Anyone know what he graded out at?

I'm just curious because Billings looked like crap throughout the season giving little to no push at NT.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 12:48 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: It looked like he was getting some push today again.

Granted it was Oakland and they were playing back up guards.

Anyone know what he graded out at?

I'm just curious because Billings looked like crap throughout the season giving little to no push at NT.

Ringo's rating is sitting about 10 points higher than Billings right now.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 11:59 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Alright Someone had to do it.... May as well be me

Say when

(12-17-2018, 01:13 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Ringo's rating is sitting about 10 points higher than Billings right now.

Cry
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2018, 04:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Say when

Cry

Billings is actually having a good season why are you upset over that?
J24

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 01:13 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Ringo's rating is sitting about 10 points higher than Billings right now.

Do you care to share the numerical value of those ratings with us?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2018, 04:17 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Do you care to share the numerical value of those ratings with us?

78.8 ( but unranked)
J24

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2018, 04:19 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: 78.8 ( but unranked)

Wow, aside from Mixon, that is likely the highest of any Bengal not on injured reserve.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2018, 04:14 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Billings is actually having a good season why are you upset over that?

I thought Pistons was saying he was playing bad.

(12-18-2018, 04:19 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: 78.8 ( but unranked)

Thanks Jake, this makes me feel much better. Rock On

(12-18-2018, 04:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wow, aside from Mixon, that is likely the highest of any Bengal not on injured reserve.

Yeah, that ain't bad at all. Sounds like he is coming around. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 12:01 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I wonder what the team will do next year for that 4th DT spot.
Obviously, the starters will be Billings and Atkins. Glasgow very likely is the 3rd DT.
For that final DT, you have a collection of guys between rookie Andrew Brown (was on PS and now injured) and two off-the-street guys in Adolphus Washington and Christian Ringo.
I wonder if the Bengals try to draft another DT too given this upcoming draft looks very good for DTs.

after watching billings spend so much time on the ground this year I wouldn't lock his spot down...

If coaching changes are coming Atkins could fetch some picks and might not be here as well.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 08:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote:  Where did we find him?

The same place we found our starters from the 90's. Walking the streets of OTR after midnight.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2018, 06:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: after watching billings spend so much time on the ground this year I wouldn't lock his spot down...

If coaching changes are coming Atkins could fetch some picks and might not be here as well.

Why is Billings PFF rating so high if he is always on the ground Xeno?

Billings is still really young and is showing improvement, i would lock in his spot barring injuries.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2018, 06:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: after watching billings spend so much time on the ground this year I wouldn't lock his spot down...

I don't get why people are so against Billings he is actually having a good season this year.
J24

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2018, 03:20 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I don't get why people are so against Billings he is actually having a good season this year.

I think it's just that more was expected from him this year. He should be taking up more blockers, longer, to free up Atkins.... (you iknow, like Peko used to do)
Reply/Quote