Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Part About Early Season
After tonight, Bengals still very much in the hunt for the AFCN. Yes today was tough to watch and I’ve been pissed all day but it’s still very very early. Ravens most likely 0-2 with everyone else 1-1.

Defense has played well. Offense needs to air it out deep honestly. Burrow getting killed either way, so let’s go down guns a blazin.
Reply/Quote
If the coaches stop calling run run pass punt and instead take more shots in earlier downs, this defense gives us a chance to compete.

I still think we're a year or two away but some clutch play and better play calling could see us in the hunt past week 12.

Which would be nice.
Reply/Quote
Next week the offense will rebound and the defense will stink.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 09:28 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Next week the offense will rebound and the defense will stink.

Yup! Seen this movie over and over and over......
Reply/Quote
We are not beating anybody in the division playing like this. Not even Lamar "RB in a QB's clothing" Jackson.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 10:00 PM)Big Boss Wrote: We are not beating anybody in the division playing like this. Not even Lamar "RB in a QB's clothing" Jackson.

That ain't exactly a bold statement. What'd we lose a combined 60 something - 3 to the Ravens last year?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 09:22 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: After tonight, Bengals still very much in the hunt for the AFCN. Yes today was tough to watch and I’ve been pissed all day but it’s still very very early. Ravens most likely 0-2 with everyone else 1-1.

Defense has played well. Offense needs to air it out deep honestly. Burrow getting killed either way, so let’s go down guns a blazin.

Times ticking, you have a few more weeks than..... crickets.....
Reply/Quote
This game needs to be a wake up call for Zac Taylor, plain and simple. The potential is there, and even his play calling in the end was much improved from what we saw all game. He has to find a way to make that happen all the time. Its like his game plan going in was restricting the offense, but when he was forced to open things up, we scored two TD's very fast and saw a big momentum shift. It was just too late. I think with better play calling, we win the game by 2 TD's.
Reply/Quote
Taylor closer to getting fired.

Burrow not hurt (yet).
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 12:02 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Taylor closer to getting fired.

Burrow not hurt (yet).

Mike Brown is still mad about feeling like he had to fire Marvin and is going to let Zac stay here for awhile with his "bullish" attitude...
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 09:22 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: After tonight, Bengals still very much in the hunt for the AFCN. Yes today was tough to watch and I’ve been pissed all day but it’s still very very early. Ravens most likely 0-2 with everyone else 1-1.

BS game tonight, but whatever.

4-way tie
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Chiefs just fumbled it away when they had it locked up.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 12:22 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: BS game tonight, but whatever.

4-way tie

Just checked the score, bummer. 4-way tie with a chance to get ahead next Sunday… I’m having my doubts though :/
Reply/Quote
Does anyone think Andy Reid will be a blasé about his defense giving all those yards up as Zac Taylor was about his totally defective gameplan?
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 12:23 AM)Joelist Wrote: Chiefs just fumbled it away when they had it locked up.

Great, so their 1 win is as fraudulent as ours!  
Reply/Quote