Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And down goes Ross..........
You just can't make this stuff up!

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2019/7/29/8938038/john-ross-injury-nfl-news-bengals-camp-2019?fbclid=IwAR2CbOO_cgJkPwwPfzmw0v2PrMam8OlIQPAhPI89miINMvFdfDcBUtnQcDw
Reply/Quote
Not real bad news. Doubt many of us are putting much stock in him anyway. Great chance to see what the other WRs have in the tank. I’m confident we have some good guys not named Core.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2019, 07:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not real bad news. Doubt many of us are putting much stock in him anyway. Great chance to see what the other WRs have in the tank. I’m confident we have some good guys not named Core.

Core was practicing with the 1s wasn't he?  Coach him up, ZT!
Reply/Quote
SMH
Reply/Quote
I’m becoming numb to this shit at this point.

Reply/Quote
Did we injure Bo Jackson again? What the hell?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2019, 07:13 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: You just can't make this stuff up!

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2019/7/29/8938038/john-ross-injury-nfl-news-bengals-camp-2019?fbclid=IwAR2CbOO_cgJkPwwPfzmw0v2PrMam8OlIQPAhPI89miINMvFdfDcBUtnQcDw

Ross was working on the rehab field today(along with Price) and Taylor said he's day to day.
Reply/Quote

This was the news on Saturday, big deal.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Hamstring injuries drive me up the wall, because they are preventable. They occur because A) an athlete doesn't work the front and back of his legs the same amount and sets up an inbalance, which is on the trainers and the athletes, or B) the athlete slacks off when stretching. Ross is a walking hamstring injury, he needs to get his s^^^ together....
Reply/Quote
Who?
Reply/Quote
Chad says he will come practice for McDonalds coupons
Reply/Quote

Wow, you know this guy needs all the time he can get on the practice field and he continues to find ways to somehow never get in the reps he needs to improve his game.

The writer says this:

Quote:Ross can’t seem to satch a break when it comes to injuries, but after enduring several of them in college, including a torn ACL, it’s really not surprising to see he can’t hold up in the pros.

This is a perfect time for Malone, Erickson, Tate or Morgan or someone to just knock Ross to the bench for good.

EDIT: And Core too.

Reply/Quote
Watcha expect. The guy couldn’t even run a simple 40 yard dash at the combine without getting hurt. He was hurt throughout college too. Fml
Reply/Quote
How about we pretend Ross doesn't exist until he does something to prove he does. That would reduce the amount of posts about him... just sayin.
Reply/Quote
This is non-news. I posted about it in another thread. They're holding him out of camp because of a tight hamstring and said it could be a day or a week or two...and BAM it morphs into a news story that he's out 2 weeks like he was just injured today.
Reply/Quote
Damn! All that positive energy that I wasted on John Ross the past few weeks..

I knew that we shoulda cut his ass, and made a move for a Brandin Cooks type of guy.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Didn’t expect anything from Ross anyway.Time to move on.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2019, 10:15 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: How about we pretend Ross doesn't exist until he does something to prove he does. That would reduce the amount of posts about him... just sayin.

Like score 7 TDs?

I get that the guy's been a disappointment, but let's not act like he hasn't done anything here.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2019, 12:55 AM)NKURyan Wrote: Like score 7 TDs?

I get that the guy's been a disappointment, but let's not act like he hasn't done anything here.

I particularly meant this year. If you go back and look in other threads/posts, I'm a Ross supporter.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2019, 08:43 PM)Whatever Wrote: Ross was working on the rehab field today(along with Price) and Taylor said he's day to day.

That's good to hear if Green really will miss start of season.  Oh yes, we can suit up others, but the talent level isn't there and they get no separation and don't get open and then people blame Dalton for back-up WR's lack of talent.  To win at Seattle, we will need some good starters, not a team of 2nd string. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote