Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And it starts... (Moving the Chains)
(06-13-2020, 07:51 PM)iowawriter Wrote: Why does the national media not want the Bengals to succeed?

(To be fair, I'm not familiar with the guys talked about in this thread.)

Because they all bought Steelers jerseys when they were 13 to convince themselves that they were winners, too. 25 years later and they still can't get a date. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2020, 02:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: They do realize our rock solid vet QB is Finley, right?

Also heard them say a lot of teams will need veteran 3rd string QBs that will be kept away from the team in case they have the top two go down with the Rona...

Actually made sense.  I hope the steelers sign Squidward

[Image: b1d8f5db8c1254fff17245bbd6159e08--raider...otball.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2020, 02:40 AM)Kingslayer Wrote: One of them is a huge Steelers homer so whatever

In all fairness a Steelers fan has watched us do a whole lotta losing lately.  We've won something like 2 or 3 out of our past 20 games with them so I'd imagine they'd have a lower opinion of us than a fan of any other team. 
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2020, 08:11 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: OK, it was a lockout over the CBA. Now I get it and kind of remember it. 

The moral of the story is that it didn't matter at all once the games started. You can either play or you can't.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2020, 07:51 PM)iowawriter Wrote: Why does the national media not want the Bengals to succeed?

(To be fair, I'm not familiar with the guys talked about in this thread.)

Because we are in the same Division as the Stealers, so our success means their lack of success. Also, I believe the league pretty much holds a grudge against Mike Brown because he tends to vote his own way, and not with the other coaches when it comes to matters concerning the league.
Reply/Quote
...and just how many NFL teams plan to start rookie quarterbacks in 2020?  I can think of Miami, Los Angeles, and Cincinnati
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2020, 04:08 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: ...and just how many NFL teams plan to start rookie quarterbacks in 2020?  I can think of Miami, Los Angeles, and Cincinnati

I think we'll be the only one to start a season with a rookie. I see Cam going to LAC
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote