Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And so it Begins(Covid infections)
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bills-send-rookies-home-from-training-camp-after-five-positive-covid-19-tests-at-facility-205307105.html

That didn't take long at all. Perhaps we'll see a delay to the start of the season after all. 
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 10:34 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bills-send-rookies-home-from-training-camp-after-five-positive-covid-19-tests-at-facility-205307105.html

That didn't take long at all. Perhaps we'll see a delay to the start of the season after all. 

Glass half full bro! At least those 5 should be good for the season. MLB is hurting a little. Well, a lot. We will get there.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Makes ya wonder how many of us have it but are unaware. Seems like once they start getting tested regularly is when the cases pop up.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 12:56 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Makes ya wonder how many of us have it but are unaware. Seems like once they start getting tested regularly is when the cases pop up.

I'm with you. I honestly believe most of us have it or have already had it for a handful of reasons. Mainly because it was probably spreading in the US before we knew it was here and also because we still eat, have packages delivered etc. So there's really no such thing as quarantining; you're still dealing with things others have touched. As a former mailman who stays in touch with some of my coworkers, there is virtually no protocol. If you feel sick stay home is basically how it's handled. My buddy at Amazon gets his temperature checked and that's about it.

As for football, I remain hopeful because the games are a week apart and they can learn from baseball's mistakes. But still it's a huge challenge. Especially for bad teams or undisciplined, unhappy teams. Of course the good teams have to play against them so... 
Reply/Quote