Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And that sums up the bungles
Those 3 damn points come back to haunt us like normal. I am extremely pissed and disappointed like you. We couldn't do a damn thing to stop them tonight. How the hell shuster(sp? Don't care) was not kicked out is beyond me. The silver lining is hopefully Marvin gets fired since nothing has changed in the last 15 years. I really, really hate shitspurgh and their fans. Maybe we can luck into a good head coach who's an up and coming star, that's the only way we will ever win with 157 yr old Mikey brown in control. I can't believe I stayed up to watch such another failure from the bungles
Reply/Quote
Bring Marvin back. These collapses hurt so much more in the playoffs. I love pain
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:20 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Bring Marvin back. These collapses hurt so much more in the playoffs. I love pain

lol, well then you must of been really enjoying the last couple of years.
Reply/Quote
By 3 damn points, do you mean the pathetic 3 points we had in the 2nd half?

At least we looked like a superbowl caliber team in the 1st half! That's our one half a year.

I definitely agree with you, I'm starting to get tired of wasting time watching this team lose - lol. If only we had a prediction. Rest of the games don't really matter, now is the time to separate until next year lol.

I wonder if we can pull a NY Giants and try to bench andy dalton and get marvin lewis fired. We just need a serious miscommunicatoin of sorts. Please!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Vikes fan here. You got totally shafted. I've seen many poorly officiated games in my day, but this has to be the worst.
Reply/Quote
The 3 points wouldn't have come back to haunt them if they had gotten the extra 4 points that got stolen from them by the refs by a phantom hold on the long TD. They would have had 24 then, and likely won.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:29 AM)Shark Wrote: Vikes fan here. You got totally shafted. I've seen many poorly officiated games in my day, but this has to be the worst.

It was bad, but the worst I ever seen was the Steeler/Seahawk Superbowl. BTW, can we have Zimmer back?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:37 AM)BrownAssClown Wrote: It was bad, but the worst I ever seen was the Steeler/Seahawk Superbowl. BTW, can we have Zimmer back?

That was the game that exposed the NFL as the new wrestling.

I've had enough and hope I live to see the NFL die the slow and painful death it deserves.
Reply/Quote