Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And the great admission tour continues..
(12-22-2016, 09:09 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The WSJ swings a good bit to the right in the editorial section.  Their hard news is reported fairly and generally respected.  Odd that Dino would criticize something based on the name alone.  That doesn't seem very open minded.

I wonder who owns the WSJ?  I wonder if that's why they "swing a good bit right"?

(I know you know.)

Nonetheless the ONLY source for Clinton "giving the finger" to Sanders' supporters was that one site.  It doesn't take magical detection powers to know it ain't a great site for news.

But please feel free to prove yourself right.  I know being wrong just ain't your thing.   ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-22-2016, 09:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: I wonder who owns the WSJ?  I wonder if that's why they "swing a good bit right"?

The editorial section, as stated, swings to the right.  What is it with you and Dill being incapable of reading?

Quote:(I know you know.)

Nonetheless the ONLY source for Clinton "giving the finger" to Sanders' supporters was that one site.  It doesn't take magical detection powers to know it ain't a great site for news.

But please feel free to prove yourself right.  I know being wrong just ain't your thing.   ThumbsUp

It's rather well known that the WSJ is a respected hard news source.  If you feel differently that's certainly your prerogative.  
(12-22-2016, 10:40 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The editorial section, as stated, swings to the right.  What is it with you and Dill being incapable of reading?

It's rather well known that the WSJ is a respected hard news source.  If you feel differently that's certainly your prerogative.  

Way yo spin away from what you wrote.

Merry Christmas.
(12-22-2016, 10:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: Way yo spin away from what you wrote.

Merry Christmas.

No, I directly reiterated what I previously wrote, again reading comprehension and you are not friends.

I'm triggered by Merry Christmas, how dare you force your religion on me.
(12-22-2016, 11:37 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, I directly reiterated what I previously wrote, again reading comprehension and you are not friends.

I'm triggered by Merry Christmas, how dare you force your religion on me.

I'm triggered by people who simply accuse others of being unable to read (repeatedly) when they can't defend their positions.

Mellow
(12-23-2016, 12:08 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'm triggered by people who simply accuse others of being unable to read (repeatedly) when they can't defend their positions.

Mellow

Then you should be in great shape here.  Smirk