Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And the legal tampering period is underway...
At 9 am the "legal tampering" period begins for free agency. I figured I would create this post so if anyone has any rumors of anyone we might be talking to can post them here. Here's to hoping we get a difference maker early.
Reply/Quote
I assume we are kicking the tires on Adam Jones.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I was wrong on time as I guess it starts at 12 per Jim O. Couldve swore I read 9 somewhere. Oh well soon enough. Been trolling twitter all morning for rumors. Lol
Reply/Quote
Someone ought to make a "Free Agency" section of this forum to discuss Free Agency...... no, wait, nevermind..... Hilarious  (J/K, just hacking on ya)
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 10:45 AM)whodey4life84 Wrote: I was wrong on time as I guess it starts at 12 per Jim O. Couldve swore I read 9 somewhere. Oh well soon enough. Been trolling twitter all morning for rumors. Lol

Maybe you saw 9:00 AM PDT?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 11:01 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Someone ought to make a "Free Agency" section of this forum to discuss Free Agency...... no, wait, nevermind..... Hilarious  (J/K, just hacking on ya)

Which is more useful, the Bengals' free agency forum or their trophy case?
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 10:40 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I assume we are kicking the tires on Adam Jones.

I think I heard Rey Hockaloogie is coming in for a visit as well.  It was the new mushroom/bacon melt thingy they now have at Wendy's that's piqued his interest. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Word out the Jungle is MB's fixadent just dried so he's able to began making calls.

First up.

Bodine.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 10:40 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I assume we are kicking the tires on Adam Jones.

I'm roughly 94% sure he'll be back in the same role  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 12:44 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I'm roughly 94% sure he'll be back in the same role  Whatever

They're not picking up his option, so he has no re-negotiate a deal as a backup and/or returner. Probably some incentive as to snaps played if someone is injured in front of him and he goes back into a starter role. I hope he's back. Lot's of folks don't want him back, but if he catches a punt and no one is within a foot of him, he always is a threat to take it to the house......
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 12:44 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I'm roughly 94% sure he'll be back in the same role  Whatever

That's going to be our biggest signing. But also look out for Rey maualuga,Chris Crocker ,Mike Nugent,Reggie Nelson ,Leon hall
Reply/Quote
And now it begins...

I'd take pacman back for return/depth purposes only.
Reply/Quote

Did you miss Friday afternoon?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 01:04 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: That's going to be our biggest signing. But also look out for Rey maualuga,Chris Crocker ,Mike Nugent,Reggie Nelson ,Leon hall

'd take Reggie back in a heartbeat.....
Reply/Quote
Hope the first person they kick the tires on is Weston Richburg personally.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 01:11 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Did you miss Friday afternoon?

Not at all. I just won't be the least bit shocked if the team offers him the same role for less money, and Pacman takes it. It may be the only offer he gets  Whatever
Reply/Quote
Only news I've seen is the Bengals are looking to re-sign Andre Smith. That's it
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 03:14 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Only news I've seen is the Bengals are looking to re-sign Andre Smith. That's it

[Image: latest?cb=20140131004501]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
There is this, rumors and what not:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2018-nfl-free-agency-rumors-updates-kirk-cousins-drew-brees-could-see-several-suitors/

Richard Sherman to the Niners, for one.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Nice find McC. A lot of action going on.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote