Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And then there was one
Can't seem to keep our nose tackle position intact.

https://www.bengals.com/news/quick-hits-caution-light-for-a-j-green-burrow-looks-sharp-wren-injury-latest-in-
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: f140bf892f522c48b629d4c802b1dff1--funny-...y-kids.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We always get the worse training camp updates!

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Is Peko still out there available? One thing about Domata, he is very rarely hurt.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 08:34 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Is Peko still out there available? One thing about Domata, he is very rarely hurt.

Heard he was, I would like Snacks or Marcell Dareus more but would be fine with Domata.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 06:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Heard he was, I would like Snacks or Marcell Dareus more but would be fine with Domata.

I was curious what Bills fans were saying about Dareus. For the most part they say he was good but very lazy and not a great attitude. Pretty much got by on his talent alone for whatever that’s worth. Not sure that is the type of player the Bengals want to bring in but I did read the Patriots were kicking the tires on him. 
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2020, 03:41 PM)hoosierbengal Wrote:  I was curious what Bills fans were saying about Dareus. For the most part they say he was good but very lazy and not a great attitude. Pretty much got by on his talent alone for whatever that’s worth. Not sure that is the type of player the Bengals want to bring in but I did read the Patriots were kicking the tires on him. 

But as a backup he could be great for us IMO.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2020, 03:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: But as a backup he could be great for us IMO.

Lazy and bad attitude is the antithesis of what Taylor's trying to build.  Bad attitudes affect everyone.  I'd rather have Peko than a cancer.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2020, 04:27 PM)3wt Wrote: Lazy and bad attitude is the antithesis of what Taylor's trying to build.  Bad attitudes affect everyone.  I'd rather have Peko than a cancer.

Cancer might be a bit harsh but I definitely get what you are saying. Probably correct. Peko probably would fit more.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2020, 11:39 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Cancer might be a bit harsh but I definitely get what you are saying. Probably correct. Peko probably would fit more.

You always put a positive spin on things Nate.   I appreciate it!
Reply/Quote
I'd love for them to Bring Domata back. Not only do I think he could immediately roll into the rotation and do well with limited snaps, I would just love to see him finish out his career as a Bengal.
Reply/Quote