Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And then there were 5
With the Falcons falling to Nawlins last night, there are 5 remaining undefeated teams. The Carolina Panthers 4-0, the New England Patriots 4-0, the Green Bay Packers 5-0, the Denver Broncos 5-0, and the Cincinnati Bengals 5-0. Who is the next to fall? Who stays unbeaten for the longest? Carolina travels to Seattle next, Green Bay hosts San Diego, New England goes to Indy this week, Denver makes the trip to Cleveland, and Cincy is going into Buffalo. All of the unbeaten teams are on the road this week, except for Green Bay.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
interesting draft question Panthers are the next to fall but SD does have their back to the wall but no OL to help
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 04:05 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: interesting draft question  Panthers are the next to fall but SD does have their back to the wall but no OL to help

Now it's in the correct forum. But yeah, I agree the Panthers will probably be the next to fall.

Reply/Quote
Denver and Carolina lose this weekend.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 06:11 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: Denver and Carolina lose this weekend.

Interesting. 

So being objective, who stays unbeaten the longest? 

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 06:15 PM)Bryan Wrote: Interesting. 

So being objective, who stays unbeaten the longest? 

Who Dey
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Denver and Carolina lose this weekend. Cincinnati (at BUF, bye, at PIT, vs CLE) and Green Bay (vs SD, bye, at DEN, at CAR) will lose in the next 4 weeks.

I have to say New England. They are at Indy this week, but it's pretty much the worst time for the Colts. After that...

vs Jets
vs Dolphins
vs Redskins

They do have road games at the Giants, Broncos and Jets in the second half of the year, but with 3 straight home games after this week, I just don't see any possible loss for the Pats until week 10 at the earliest.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 04:00 PM)Bryan Wrote: With the Falcons falling to Nawlins last night, there are 5 remaining undefeated teams. The Carolina Panthers 4-0, the New England Patriots 4-0, the Green Bay Packers 5-0, the Denver Broncos 5-0, and the Cincinnati Bengals 5-0. Who is the next to fall? Who stays unbeaten for the longest? Carolina travels to Seattle next, Green Bay hosts San Diego, New England goes to Indy this week, Denver makes the trip to Cleveland, and Cincy is going into Buffalo. All of the unbeaten teams are on the road this week, except for Green Bay.

Carolina and Denver both lose. All the rest win.
Reply/Quote
I can't believe Peyton Manning is being carried by his team to 6-0. Astounding.
Reply/Quote
Crazy, all of the unbeaten teams except Cincinnati and New England survived. Those 2 are clearly head and shoulders above the rest. The Packers struggled big time with a pretty bad San Diego team.
Reply/Quote