Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And then there were none!!!
2023 AFC North playoff teams

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ058ZBRNuYK7uIZYvHWo5...s&usqp=CAU]

[Image: 8dxo6d.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Oof, I'd be frustrated if I were a Ravens fan.

The score looks somewhat close, but they completely blew that game.
Reply/Quote
Lamar and Co. spit the bit again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 10:33 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Lamar and Co. spit the bit again.

I loved every second of that game....FTR
You cheer Burrows injuries this is what you get for being A holes. 
Now lets make it sting even more by signing that FA DT they have 
Reply/Quote
I knew the Ravens would get Lamar'd sooner or later.  The playoff choking continues.  

Lamar Jackson and Dak Prescott are the same guy more or less.  Put up great numbers against avg. to awful teams and exposed against quality.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 12:00 PM)Stewy Wrote: I knew the Ravens would get Lamar'd sooner or later.  The playoff choking continues.  

Lamar Jackson and Dak Prescott are the same guy more or less.  Put up great numbers against avg. to awful teams and exposed against quality.

I hate to say it in ways but, L. Jackson is Andy Dalton with a better set of wheels.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 01:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I hate to say it in ways but, L. Jackson is Andy Dalton with a better set of wheels.

I wouldn't go that far.  Lamar has won a couple PO games against significantly weaker teams, but they're still wins.  Same with Dak.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 01:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I hate to say it in ways but, L. Jackson is Andy Dalton with a better set of wheels.

I suppose those wheels resulted in the NFL MVP award and at least winning a couple playoff games.

Lamar nor Dalton have anything on Burrow.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 12:00 PM)Stewy Wrote: I knew the Ravens would get Lamar'd sooner or later.  The playoff choking continues.  

After all of the fuss that was made about Mark Andrews getting back onto the field, he was nearly invisible with only 2 catches for 15 yards.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Lamar can’t be blamed for the stupidity of zay flowers. And that was pi on likely in the end zone. We’d have lost our minds if that was the bengals getting hosed on that call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Yes... And then there were none. No posters in the smack talk forum. Hell I couldn't even find the damn thing for a minute.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 02:42 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Lamar can’t be blamed for the stupidity of zay flowers.  And that was pi on likely in the end zone.  We’d have lost our minds if that was the bengals getting hosed on that call.

Lamar finished with a 54% completion percentage. His regular season passer rating is 98. His playoff passer rating is 76. He is trash come crunch time. He deserves most of the blame here

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 02:42 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Lamar can’t be blamed for the stupidity of zay flowers.  And that was pi on likely in the end zone.  We’d have lost our minds if that was the bengals getting hosed on that call.

He threw into triple coverage 
Reply/Quote

Dang fellas, looks like we got ourselves a closet Ravens fan here... Jake, get the rope  Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Ravens fans thinking they have KC's Patrick Mahomes at QB and not realizing that they actually just have KC's Alex Smith at QB.

Might not be entirely fair though. To Alex Smith, that is. At least he didn't keep pooping himself in the playoffs despite having elite defenses backing him up.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2024, 07:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Ravens fans thinking they have KC's Patrick Mahomes at QB and not realizing that they actually just have KC's Alex Smith at QB.

Might not be entirely fair though. To Alex Smith, that is. At least he didn't keep pooping himself in the playoffs despite having elite defenses backing him up.

I was gonna say, Alex Smith could actually play the QB position, like a QB should.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

[Image: lamar-jackson-monse-bolanos.png]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Even in the Ravens post-game thread I checked, most of the posters said that PI should not be called, and is never called, under such circumstances: triple coverage, no hope of the ball even getting to the receiver. As one Ravens poster said, it would be like calling PI on a Hail Mary.
Reply/Quote
Best part about this is Baltimore was the healthiest team in the league going into the postseason.

Suddenly, those bum ass Ravens fans can't blame injuries anymore.

Guess what? Bye Baltimore.
Reply/Quote