Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andre Smith: Huge Improvement at Left Tackle
Cards cut Dre in the middle of last season. Someone suggested that he may play well against them because he had a chip on his shoulder. But Hobson is reporting that he just got some dip and ate it.
Reply/Quote
Last year Dre played 492 snaps, had 11 blown blocks on passing plays, and allowed 6 sacks.

Bobby Hart played well over twice as many snaps as Dre (994) but his blown pass blocks (15) and sacks allowed (7.5) were not much higher.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2019, 01:34 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So much for a move to LT making Smith a 'huge improvement'. Also the Turner 'effective pass blocking technique' to form a pocket seems to be a flop.

I agree with you on both points! In my defense, my OP was written in September 2 and over the past month Andre Smith got visibly worse — along with the rest of the team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2019, 04:32 PM)PhilHos Wrote: FiK probably won't say it, but you're a dick. Are you that starved for positive attention in your life that you feel the need to revive a dead thread to bash someone for being optimistic just to prove you're right as if that matters?

You alredy posted in this thread multiple times back when it was 'alive' refuting his point. What purpose other than showing everyone what kind of dick you are is there in reviving this thread to show everyone how wrong he was and how right you were?

Get a life. Whatever

I was right on September 2. The Pistons was right on October 2!

It’s okay. PhilHos, I don’t consider The Pistons a dick, merely another frustrated Bengals fan. He’s right: Andre Smith has regressed severely.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
#ThreadAccountability LOL.
Reply/Quote