Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andre Smith to IR; Justin Murray signed from Saints PS
(12-21-2017, 02:28 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: At this rate I'd want them to start Driskel. If we start Mac, then he'll lose a lot of trade value when teams see more film on him. If Mike Brown plans on keeping Dalton next year, then he'll need to preserve him. 

That ship has probably already sailed.  But I agree about starting Driskel anyway, since he is better than Macaroni to begin with.  Plus, he'll be way better at running for his life.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Meet our new and improved 2017 Cincinnati Bengals..
[Image: pomWSCxbj]
Maybe Andy should just kneel down for every snap the rest of the season..a 1 yard loss on every play and call it a wrap..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I fear for our QBSs lives the next weeks, this isn't going to be good kids...
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2017, 02:28 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: At this rate I'd want them to start Driskel. If we start Mac, then he'll lose a lot of trade value when teams see more film on him. If Mike Brown plans on keeping Dalton next year, then he'll need to preserve him. 

Same here Bengal Dude, plus Driskell can run.

AJM was terrible all year, no reason to think he will come out and play good enough to NOT lose his value...
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2017, 12:06 PM)McC Wrote: That ship has probably already sailed.  But I agree about starting Driskel anyway, since he is better than Macaroni to begin with.  Plus, he'll be way better at running for his life.

You are probably correct. Whatever
Reply/Quote