Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Andre Smith visiting...
(03-14-2017, 01:01 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Andre is much stronger than Oghebui. I don't recall Smith giving up 8 sacks in 11 games ever
The DE I ever saw give Smith fits was Jabal Sheard.
Andre can move bodies in the ground game that can't be disputed

But he was good for at least one crucial holding penalty a game
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 11:18 AM)Benton Wrote: Either Fischer is our RT or we need to draft one.

I totally get what you're saying, but I don't think the Bengals will admit their mistakes (with Ogbuehi and Fisher) this soon.

Signing an Andre Smith would be a good way to hedge their bet, while still giving the appearance that Fisher is the future at RT.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 12:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I totally get what you're saying, but I don't think the Bengals will admit their mistakes (with Ogbuehi and Fisher) this soon.

Signing an Andre Smith would be a good way to hedge their bet, while still giving the appearance that Fisher is the future at RT.

I'm in no way convinced Fisher is a mistake. He hasn't had any playing time, and he was improving vastly last year when he got some...
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 12:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I totally get what you're saying, but I don't think the Bengals will admit their mistakes (with Ogbuehi and Fisher) this soon.

I don't think the Bengals know what they want to do with Fisher. He's played both guard and tackle spots. Hobson's articles always come off they don't know where to place him. He showed some bright spots at RT, so it makes sense to try him there, but now we may have Andre come back. So either Fisher will back up Andre or he'll mix into the RG battle. Either way, I don't see him re-signing here when his deal is up.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Please Bengals FO resign Smith!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote