Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andrew Hawkins to NE
Looks like NE picked up another player to root for. Not sure if he will make the team but they also seem to be trying to make their offense faster. Hope he makes the roster.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000811029/article/andrew-hawkins-to-sign-oneyear-deal-with-patriots
Reply/Quote
I think he can stick as a special teamer, and I really hope his versatility helps him keep a spot there. It's impossible to not cheer for the guy
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2017, 02:59 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Looks like NE picked up another player to root for. Not sure if he will make the team but they also seem to be trying to make their offense faster. Hope he makes the roster.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000811029/article/andrew-hawkins-to-sign-oneyear-deal-with-patriots

My Friend whos a NE fan wonders why they have so many of the same type of guy...

Is there a NE WR that's taller than 6'0"????
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2017, 06:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: My Friend whos a NE fan wonders why they have so many of the same type of guy...

Chris hogan is 6'1"!

Haha but I think it's scheme.  All about precision and timing.  Brady's arm probably isn't what it was but still good short to intermediate routes.  Inthink they want intelligent recivers that run 9 yards and out, or 7 yards and In, not 9.5 or 7.5 but 9 and 7 exactly!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2017, 06:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: My Friend whos a NE fan wonders why they have so many of the same type of guy...

Something tells me that whatever their doing every team will try to imitate next off season.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2017, 07:36 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Chris hogan is 6'1"!

Haha but I think it's scheme.  All about precision and timing.  Brady's arm probably isn't what it was but still good short to intermediate routes.  Inthink they want intelligent recivers that run 9 yards and out, or 7 yards and In, not 9.5 or 7.5 but 9 and 7 exactly!!

It's also that they realize height doesn't eliminate the ball tracking ability like Cooks and Edelman have. They win with quickness and create separation from that. When you can separate, height doesn't matter if Gronk is there to do the other stuff
Reply/Quote
Pulling for Hawk and Rex.

Hope they get a chance to lift the Super Bowl
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote