Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JoeyB has the same unique issue as...
JoeyB has the same unique issue as MJ and Kobe. Winning is simply everything.

Watch him obsess over his interception - State Championship Game - "Worst day of my life"

Guy is a different breed:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1491770097249230849/pu/vid/640x360/x6nVUhhJRXLvMfTF.mp4?tag=12
Reply/Quote
To be a leader in the NFL you have to be a true beast. All the guys that make it to the NFL were the best player in their state in HS and the best player on their teams in college. So to get a group of those men to view you as their leader especially in your first year you really have to be special. Joe is 100% special. He has the rare blend of talent, insane work ethic, composure and leadership that is found in very few players. We are very lucky to have him.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton took the bengals to 2 playoffs in his first 2 years, and played in a pro bowl. Burrow has only made half the playoff appearances as dalton, and has never played in a pro bowl over the last 2 seasons
Reply/Quote
Thats just some poor level trolling LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 11:39 PM)casear2727 Wrote: JoeyB has the same unique issue as MJ and Kobe. Winning is simply everything.

Watch him obsess over his interception - State Championship Game - "Worst day of my life"

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1491770097249230849/pu/vid/640x360/x6nVUhhJRXLvMfTF.mp4?tag=12

He used to sound a lot more nebraskan
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 12:10 AM)CincyDog Wrote: Andy Dalton took the bengals to 2 playoffs in his first 2 years, and played in a pro bowl. Burrow has only made half the playoff appearances as dalton, and has never played in a pro bowl over the last 2 seasons

[Image: 200.gif]

Reply/Quote
No doubt about it.. Trade Burrow to someone to get rid of his salary somewhere down the road and grab good ol Andy instead to save money.. Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 12:10 AM)CincyDog Wrote: Andy Dalton took the bengals to 2 playoffs in his first 2 years, and played in a pro bowl.  Burrow has only made half the playoff appearances as dalton, and has never played in a pro bowl over the last 2 seasons

If Baker Mayfield was my team's QB I'd be lashing out too, so in some ways I understand your bitterness.  
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 12:10 AM)CincyDog Wrote: Andy Dalton took the bengals to 2 playoffs in his first 2 years, and played in a pro bowl.  Burrow has only made half the playoff appearances as dalton, and has never played in a pro bowl over the last 2 seasons

Im taking bets:

Chiefs Fan
Browns Fan
Ravens Fan
Steeler Fan
Rams Fan - wait scratch that, Rams dont have fans that care enough.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 12:36 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Rams Fan - wait scratch that, Rams dont have fans that care enough.

Uh, Even though the Rams stadium is a lot bigger than PBS it had fewer empty seats for home games.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 03:46 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Uh, Even though the Rams stadium is a lot bigger than PBS it had fewer empty seats for home games.

Take a joke Fred, geez.
Reply/Quote
JoeyB is not as big of an asshole as MJ and Kobe were.

Kobe and MJ were so obsessed with competition and winning that they made a lot of teammates miserable. And I don't praise them for that. You don't have to be a psycho to be a champion. Look at how many rings guys like Kareem, Tim Duncan, Magic, and Steph Curry won.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 11:39 PM)casear2727 Wrote: JoeyB has the same unique issue as MJ and Kobe.  Winning is simply everything.  

Lol hilarious vid! Talk about a time warp, thanks for sharing. He's definitely got that DNA. 

Crazy to think that kid's in the Super Bowl now.  
Reply/Quote