Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andrew Whitworth is playing out of his mind
And we let him walk for Cedric Ogbbhehi
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 04:36 PM)Housh Wrote: And we let him walk for Cedric Ogbbhehi

The gamble of Talent/Age and when to make the decision...  We might have let him go a year early.. But if we had kept him and he struggled people would ***** about that too..

I like Whitworth.. one of the good guys.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 07:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: The gamble of Talent/Age and when to make the decision...  We might have let him go a year early.. But if we had kept him and he struggled people would ***** about that too..

I like Whitworth.. one of the good guys.

Yeah me too. Liked his leadership as well. Sucks he’s not a Bengal but I’m glad he is winning. He deserves it.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The change of scenery probably helped rejuvenate him I'd think.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
Whitworth was always my favorite Bengal, ever since I saw him go to blows with John Henderson of the Jags, back in '08.  The man is all heart, through and through.  Too bad the Bengals never did him justice, by getting to the big game.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I saw him MAUL two players on two separate blocks on one play about 15 yards downfield springing Gurley for a touchdown and a single tear rolled down my cheek as I sat stone faced.
Reply/Quote
It seems rare for any Bengal player who goes to another team to not play much better. 
You ever get the feeling that when Jeremy Hill moves on he'll start having routine 100+ yard games? If Andy gets traded he'll suddenly have multiple 5000+ passing seasons? 
Of course it's not carved in stone that every former Bengal is going to go on to have a stellar career elsewhere, but it always feels like it's going to happen. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote