Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals and the Media
Has the narrative that the Bengals are a bad organization by the main stream media enough for the front office to surround Burrow with what he needs to succeed? As a long time fan, i know Mike Brown is as stubborn as they come, but the Bengals have never experienced this level of attention for being a poorly run franchise. The biggest hurdle is for the front office to agree things have to change.. that is easier said than done. 
Reply/Quote
It would have to be produced by the Blackburns for any change.

Ain't no way, no how, Mike Brown is going to change things at this point.

He's in coast mode fella.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Everyone has to ignore the media. They just want to start a big story for ratings. They try to create something that doesnt exist.
Reply/Quote
Just wait until Burrow is leading the Bengals onto the field. They will shut up then.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 08:15 PM)scorp1974 Wrote: Everyone has to ignore the media.  They just want to start a big story for ratings.  They try to create something that doesnt exist.

I'd gladly do that. But I'm afraid critizism like this whole narrative of Burrow probably holding out, as made up as this seems to be, is actually hurtful for the team. E.g. a bad image does not help in free agency.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote