Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Hewitt update??
4 TEs are on the injury report today. Eifert (back), Hewitt (knee), Uzomah (knee) were out . Kroft (neck/knee) was limited.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2017, 05:10 PM)pally Wrote: 4 TEs are on the injury report today.  Eifert (back),  Hewitt (knee), Uzomah (knee) were out .  Kroft (neck/knee) was limited.

Damn, we need to draft some sturdier TEs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2017, 05:10 PM)pally Wrote: 4 TEs are on the injury report today.  Eifert (back),  Hewitt (knee), Uzomah (knee) were out .  Kroft (neck/knee) was limited.

Kind of understandable with Kroft and the neck after that TD but it is only Wednesday.

Hopefully Uzi is ready to go Sunday at the very least.

(10-04-2017, 09:17 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Damn, we need to draft some sturdier TEs.

How do you know they are sturdy is my question?

Eifert wasn't hurt much at Notre Dame.

Once these TE's get to the NFL you get to know something if they are injury prone are not it seems.

Eifert is injury prone, even some can argue Gronk is. TE is rough as far as a position in the NFL.

Should of drafted Travis Kelce.
Reply/Quote
And yet here this guy is available for the picking from the SF practice squad...... I know, I keep saying it, but I think he would shine here.....

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 08:16 AM)Sled21 Wrote: And yet here this guy is available for the picking from the SF practice squad...... I know, I keep saying it, but I think he would shine here.....

If Eifert or one of the other TEs goes on IR, I could see this happening...
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 08:16 AM)Sled21 Wrote: And yet here this guy is available for the picking from the SF practice squad...... I know, I keep saying it, but I think he would shine here.....

You wanna stop with this? Your Cards' bias is showing, he's REALLY not that good.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote