Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton Drinking Game….
I have no idea why I felt compelled to start this thread BUT…..several Andy behaviors came to mind when it was announced today he gets the start. Thus the drinking game….and feel free to add your own

1. 1shot for every time he runs his hand through his hair on the sideline
2. …..
Reply/Quote
Take a shot every time he throws underneath for 5 yards on 3rd and 10.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 05:48 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: I have no idea why I felt compelled to start this thread BUT…..several Andy behaviors came to mind when it was announced today he gets the start.  Thus the drinking game….and feel free to add your own

2. …..

I'm no rocket scientist but my guess is you felt compelled to start this thread to create a Dalton drinking game.   Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 05:52 PM)treee Wrote: Take a shot every time he throws underneath for 5 yards on 3rd and 10.

That's going to be a lot of drinking if both Michael Thomas and Jarvis Landry are Out, and Chris Olave is Questionable.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 06:05 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That's going to be a lot of drinking if both Michael Thomas and Jarvis Landry are Out, and Chris Olave is Questionable.

Maybe take a drink of beer every time it happens instead LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 05:48 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: I have no idea why I felt compelled to start this thread BUT…..several Andy behaviors came to mind when it was announced today he gets the start.  Thus the drinking game….and feel free to add your own

2. …..

Who wins...the first to alcohol poinsoning?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 06:14 PM)pally Wrote: Who wins...the first to alcohol poinsoning?

We could all be in the ER by halftime 
Reply/Quote
Take a shot everytime they mention the red rocket..
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 06:38 PM)Tony Wrote: Take a shot everytime they mention the red rocket..

I certainly hope that isn't mentioned.  That would be a weird thing to discuss during an NFL game.   Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 06:47 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I certainly hope that isn't mentioned.  That would be a weird thing to discuss during an NFL game.   Tongue

I've heard them mess it up like that numerous times..
Reply/Quote
Every time he smiles or laughs following a failed 3rd down conversion.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 06:38 PM)Tony Wrote: Take a shot everytime they mention the red rocket..

Ginger Tarzan
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Probably wrong, but feel it was the Red Rifle, either way always thought it was a silly nickname 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 10:52 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Probably wrong, but feel it was the Red Rifle, either way always thought it was a silly nickname 

It was , but people were always messing it up lol
Reply/Quote
Drink every time Andy Heat-mizer chucks it out of bounds or overthrows his receivers by 10 yds.

[Image: tumblr_p0x6bjuHMw1tpza0po8_400.gif]

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 06:05 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That's going to be a lot of drinking if both Michael Thomas and Jarvis Landry are Out, and Chris Olave is Questionable.

And some think our WR injuries are bad.. get ready for a big dose of Kamara and Hill... 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 05:52 PM)treee Wrote: Take a shot every time he throws underneath for 5 yards on 3rd and 10.

hell i got drunk last week doing that with Burrow... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2022, 10:29 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: And some think our WR injuries are bad.. get ready for a big dose of Kamara and Hill... 

According to ESPN, the Saints have 7 WRs.

3 are Out
1 is Suspended
1 is Questionable

The only two fine are Marquez Callaway and Tre'Quan Smith. Admittedly a whole lot better than Mike Thomas and Stanley Morgan Jr, who the Bengals have as their 4th and 5th WRs, but still a pretty brutal scene.

I assume they're going to have a couple practice squad WR elevations for this game. Can't go into a game with 2.5 WRs, right?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

2. …..

Take a shot if Dalton runs out of bounds short/throws the ball away on 4th down. 
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2022, 10:46 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: According to ESPN, the Saints have 7 WRs.

3 are Out
1 is Suspended
1 is Questionable

The only two fine are Marquez Callaway and Tre'Quan Smith. Admittedly a whole lot better than Mike Thomas and Stanley Morgan Jr, who the Bengals have as their 4th and 5th WRs, but still a pretty brutal scene.

I assume they're going to have a couple practice squad WR elevations for this game. Can't go into a game with 2.5 WRs, right?

And this information right here is why Taysom Hill will see a lot of playing time.

Reply/Quote