Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton Foundation
Bills fans have donated over $22,000 to the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation since yesterday. That is a great way to show gratitude and will help lots of local families.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Awesome ThumbsUp

I take back everything I ever said about Buffalo fans being royal scumbags. Clearly, I was very wrong
Reply/Quote
Nice response. We should have knocked Baltimore out of the playoffs years ago.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Good deal.....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow that's awesome. Nothing but respect for those guys.
Reply/Quote
up to $37,000 at a rate of 10 donations per minute

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 08:07 PM)pally Wrote: Bills fans have donated over $22,000 to the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation since yesterday.   That is a great way to show gratitude and will help lots of local families.

Classy move.  I am going to go rob the Myron Cope foundation.  
Reply/Quote
now over $100,000

Reply/Quote
I wonder how Taylor feels about Dalton getting all the credit and glory around town for being the only qb to get Buffalo in the playoffs in 17 years. They are STILL celebrating Dalton in Buffalo.

I personally never saw a qb of another team so embraced and adopted like this before. It's touching, but also a little weird given many fans in Cinci want him gone.

He'll get a street, a holiday, and a wing sauce named after him per the major (per their message board so you can take that for what it's worth).

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 02:13 PM)jj22 Wrote: I wonder how Taylor feels about Dalton getting all the credit and glory around town for being the only qb to get Buffalo in the playoffs in 17 years. They are STILL celebrating Dalton in Buffalo.  

I personally never saw a qb of another team so embraced and adopted like this before. It's touching, but also a little weird given many fans in Cinci want him gone.

Wouldn't it be funny if the Bills trade for Dalton next year? It would be a pretty big improvement over what they have right now. Bills fans would probably love it.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 02:16 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Wouldn't it be funny if the Bills trade for Dalton next year? It would be a pretty big improvement over what they have right now. Bills fans would probably love it.

Where can I donate to make that happen?
Reply/Quote
You must give credit to the Bills Mafia, they are a PASSIONATE fan base (with some being a bit crazy Hilarious )

Oh well congrats to them on making the playoffs and supporting such a good cause in the process.

I only wish they weren't playing the Jaguars in the Wild Card round..............it would be even sweeter if they knocked out the Squealers!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
$170,000 by 7000 doners

Reply/Quote
In other news...Steelers fans have given $100,000 to the Marvin Lewis foundation for guaranteeing them 2 more years of playoff births.
Reply/Quote
The internet is amazing and while it's a silly reason to help kids and families that need it, it's a reason that worked - I think it's nearly $200K at this point, if not over. Maybe it gave the foundation some additional exposure beyond that and got some other donations. That basically gets the foundation through most of 2018, before Dalton's usual fundraising. Truly incredible.
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
Andy update....10,000 donations for around 250K

Reply/Quote
Classy. Bills fans are starting to donate to one of Boyd's charities, too. Who'd have thought the first feel-good story of the year could avalanche like this?
Reply/Quote
this is amazing....i wanna donate now
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/200381-donate-17-to-the-andy-and-jordan-dalton-foundation/
Reply/Quote
$315,000 and 14,000 donors

Reply/Quote