Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals 4-1 and still in FIRST PLACE
(10-08-2018, 09:45 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Could it be?????   Shocked

Is it she?????

(10-08-2018, 09:53 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh I thought it actually hit the ground, and bounced to him.  Then maybe it was an INT and my apologies to wiregrass.

Dunlap hit the BALL before it went forward (still in Tannehill's hand) and it went backwards; not a pass.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 10:07 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: And some of the "experts" had us going 4-12 this year.  

It's still possible, we need 1 more technically to show them we can win 5.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 02:15 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: It's still possible, we need 1 more technically to show them we can win 5.  Wink

I think we're safe.   Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I see more 4-1 threads started. Maybe Mods can combine them into one bigger 4-1 thread. Anyway, GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
A lot of my crap talking friends have grown quiet, especially those who support teams struggling. It's nice to be on this side... For once.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 10:07 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: And some of the "experts" had us going 4-12 this year.  

The only thing I trust experts about is egg spurting... You really can't doubt the egg spurts.. 

Other than that don't trust em.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
So who among us here have the Bengals knocking off KC & Mahomes, but not before knocking off the Squats? 
I think if we win both games it seals our fate as finally getting over "the dreaded hump"..

And who knows ? We might actually dominate the front page of NFL.com..  What? No way.. Even if we win the Super Bowl we'd still be on like page 7 as a footnote.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote