Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Andy Dalton = Ryan Fitzpatrick
(02-13-2017, 12:40 AM)seahawkscheat Wrote: it's too bad we played too well this year to get a shot at deshaun watson I just can't picture winning a superbowl with the red rifle I don't think we will win a playoff game with him leading the team. years ago we had fitz as a qb and here we are still with fitz as our qb. andy dalton and the entire team is just egregious playoff time.

Except for the fact that Fitzpatrick does not have an overall winning record for literally any team he has ever started for. But I give you an F for effort, at least.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2017, 12:40 AM)seahawkscheat Wrote: it's too bad we played too well this year to get a shot at deshaun watson I just can't picture winning a superbowl with the red rifle I don't think we will win a playoff game with him leading the team. years ago we had fitz as a qb and here we are still with fitz as our qb. andy dalton and the entire team is just egregious playoff time.

[Image: 3qb4mn.jpg]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2017, 05:41 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: We even made the playoffs in 2014.

We lost Marvin Jones for the whole year. Green was out for 4 games, 5 if you include the Denver game. 6 if you include playoff game.
Eifert played in 1 game that whole season.
Gresham missed one game, and missed a playoff game. He was injured for quite a few games and played with a herniated disk. He doesn't get enough credit for toughing it out that year. And Lap still hasn't apologized for calling him out for saying Gresham "bailed on the team".

The defense ranked 22nd. The lowest of the defense since 2007.

Dalton is a good quarterback. Granted, he is not elite, but he is a very good player.

Yeah.....for the life of me, I just can't figure out why these very simple concepts are so hard to grasp for some people, especially the last two sentences.  Have they ever set foot between the hashes?  Jeez....it's full blown amateur night at the Apollo up in this *****.

As for the OP........

[Image: 87328d54f21c0aab97d1ade102701fcf.jpg]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Wait for it..I'm pretty sure someone, perhaps even the OP will say that we need to trade Andy for draft picks..
Nothing ever goes wrong trading one of the better quarterbacks in the league for draft picks. Right? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I don't normally post much at all in the offseason, and until Mike Brown, Bill Belichick, and Tom Brady are gone, I don't see the Bengals 'getting' to a Superbowl, let alone winning one. Not changing teams and I will continue to root and pull for them regardless.

However, after seeing this thread I had to weigh in and wonder if the OP had a hand in the making of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AXI6WmQztU&t=133s

To be honest, I was surprised that Dalton is listed as the Bengals most 'overrated' player!!??? What???? Outside of Bengal fans, where is the 'undeserved' love, for Dalton, coming from?? I hear nothing but negative criticism directed at him.

Since this thread is troll-like and comical, I thought I'd put this video in a good place.
Reply/Quote