Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton booed at MLB celebrity softball game...
(07-25-2015, 09:11 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Bengal fans = fair weather homers  

Claims the guy who doesn't post for weeks after the ravens lose to the Bengals....twice.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 09:11 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Bengal fans aren't exactly the most supportive fans around so this is not surprising.

Bengal fans = fair weather homers  

Talk about skin flutes and the best arrive. Olé poe knows about poles. [Image: 58860946.jpg]
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2015, 10:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: ...in Cincinnati

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/7/12/8941627/andy-dalton-booed-at-mlb-celebrity-softball-game-in-cincinnati

Quote:Quote:
Andy Dalton took part in the Legends and Celebrity Softball Game ahead of the MLB All-Star Game on Tuesday. And with all-star events being held in Cincinnati this year, fans took the opportunity to boo the Bengals quarterback.

He still played really well and hit two home runs in the game.

I can't link the vine or the tweets.  Click the link.

Of course he did. It wasn't a playoff game. Tongue
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2015, 06:52 PM)jason Wrote: Over in JN somebody was whining because Dalton said the boos don't matter to him.  Something along the lines of he should have done his best Hulk Hogan, and told everyone how he was gonna prove this or that...  Andy Dalton's rich, successful ass doesn't give a **** who boos him or where it happens.

If he had done his best Hulk Hogan, he'd have ended up like Joe from Ballers at the end of episode 3.
Because steel is stronger than iron.
Reply/Quote
Don't know how much of this to believe but, if there was alot of booing, classless. And I love my Bengals but just a trashy move.
[Image: tFtivUoURYLbG.gif]
"From the great spirit was born the wolf, and man became it's messenger."
Reply/Quote