Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone...
happen to have pictures of Flacco, Ben, and McCown/Manziel naked?

According to one of our lovely JN posters, Andy's penis is extremely "inspiring" and "impressive". I wonder how he stacks up with the rest of the division?

Maybe he'll finally be better at something than the rest of the guys.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 08:32 AM)djs7685 Wrote: happen to have pictures of Flacco, Ben, and McCown/Manziel naked?

According to one of our lovely JN posters, Andy's penis is extremely "inspiring" and "impressive". I wonder how he stacks up with the rest of the division?

Maybe he'll finally be better at something than the rest of the guys.

Confused
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 10:12 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Confused

I'm sure you'll appreciate this.

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Naked-Andy
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 10:13 AM)djs7685 Wrote: I'm sure you'll appreciate this.

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Naked-Andy

I had a feeling JN was nothing but a bunch of dudes looking at other dudes junk.

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 10:16 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I had a feeling JN was nothing but a bunch of dudes looking at other dudes junk.

Hahahahah I had to find a way to incorporate this into Smack Talk so that everybody that doesn't look around in JN can see that.

It has to be one of the better threads thus far in this board's young life.
Reply/Quote
Wow... You guys are pretty lame.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 10:21 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Hahahahah I had to find a way to incorporate this into Smack Talk so that everybody that doesn't look around in JN can see that.

It has to be one of the better threads thus far in this board's young life.

Interesting choice of adjectives.

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 10:33 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Wow... You guys are pretty lame.

That's not what your mom says.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 10:16 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I had a feeling JN was nothing but a bunch of dudes looking at other dudes junk.

suspicions confirmed. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 10:21 AM)djs7685 Wrote: It has to be one of the better threads thus far in this board's young life.

Wasn't there an old saying about how you can take the junk out of the Jungle Noise, but you can't take the Jungle Noise out of terrible posters?

Seriously, was the bar for posts always this low or did it get lower?
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 02:17 PM)Steel Maiden Wrote: Wasn't there an old saying about how you can take the junk out of the Jungle Noise, but you can't take the Jungle Noise out of terrible posters?

Off-season+Dalton+anything Brad=shit show
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 02:28 PM)MrRager Wrote: Off-season or any other time of the year+Dalton or literally any subject imaginable+anything Brad=shit show

FIFY
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 02:17 PM)Steel Maiden Wrote: Wasn't there an old saying about how you can take the junk out of the Jungle Noise, but you can't take the Jungle Noise out of terrible posters?

Oh, just wait. They haven't even begun to defile themselves.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 02:41 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Oh, just wait. They haven't even begun to defile themselves.

Hoping for a glimpse at Dalton'n exaggerated female parts is not considered "defil[ing] themselves"

Reply/Quote