Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ka'Raun White Welcome to the Bengals
(05-09-2018, 10:43 AM)cooper Wrote: lol@ UDFA pushing established receivers

Rod Smith, Wes Welker, Drew Pearson. Sure it isn't terribly likely that he'll be a big addition, but laughing based purely on the fact that he's an UDFA is, in itself, laughable.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2018, 10:51 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: plenty of non established recievers on the back end of the roster that need to step up or out

This is true, but even more TRUE-R would be that once you are in Mike's payroll and with a big salary, even if there are 4 guys behind you that are way better, you will earn your pay and play every down if you are healthy, even if your play is/has become sup-par.   Say What
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2018, 01:39 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: This is true, but even more TRUE-R would be that once you are in Mike's payroll and with a big salary, even if there are 4 guys behind you that are way better, you will earn your pay and play every down if you are healthy, even if your play is/has become sup-par.   Say What

Malone, Core, Ross, Boyd and a few others have not earned their second contracts yet, so there is no big salary....
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2018, 01:16 PM)Shady Wrote: So we should cut AJ? LOL  JK

Remember that spell he had last year? How many balls went through his hands for INTs? 

remember aj drops a lot of balls too or else allows interceptions at critical times.I like aj,he is a great wr but not a top talent.Mike Thomas with the saints is a stud, and we do not have any studs,including aj. The problem I have with Dalton is he will not throw to other receivers and give them a chance,he needs to be told to spread the rock around.He is always going to lafell,aj ,,tyler and sometimes boyd.He needs to watch brady,he hits like 6 different receivers on a drive.Dalton will be are weakness in 2018. The first time he bales out and throws the rock away,he should lose a gamecheck.I hate that crap.
Reply/Quote

Remember that spell he had last year? How many balls went through his hands for INTs? 

remember aj drops a lot of balls too or else allows interceptions at critical times.I like aj,he is a great wr but not a top talent.Mike Thomas with the saints is a stud, and we do not have any studs,including aj. The problem I have with Dalton is he will not throw to other receivers and give them a chance,he needs to be told to spread the rock around.He is always going to lafell,aj ,,tyler and sometimes boyd.He needs to watch brady,he hits like 6 different receivers on a drive.Dalton will be are weakness in 2018. The first time he bales out and throws the rock away,he should lose a gamecheck.I hate that crap.
Reply/Quote

Ya, That was painful to watch. lol
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote