Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton is Steal (Props to Front Office)
Lest we forget in the Rats Flacco purgatory the new deal was almost mandatory because the old one had them in literal cap jail both this season and going forward. So, for the sake of gaining 6 million in cap room this year they basically have made him uncuttable until 2019 and next year will be right back in cap purgatory. Then there are the Eugene Monroe and Jimmy Smith deals which are having the same effect. Not to mention the Dennis Pitta deal.

We may get angry at times at the front office, but you have to admit the policy of frontloading instead of backloading deals has kept us in much better cap straits.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I missed my calling to be a free agent backup QB who does nothing but carries a clip board around. Hell, I'm 56 and can STILL carry a clip board.. That's it! I'm declaring myself a free agent backup QB and I'd even move to Cleveland if they offer me a paltry 4 million.. I further guarantee them I'll lose every single game I might play in.
Now if you'll excuse me I have to go practice screaming OMAHA!
I wonder how much Cleveland would pay me to get drunk and beat up my girlfriend in Texas..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote