Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1.17 Average
Andy Dalton is a Quitter
(05-02-2020, 11:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Then why was he talking about starting for OSU that fall?

Okay, if you graduate from a university’s undergraduate program with a bachelor’s degree are you still a student at that university or an alumnus?

Alumnus. As in former student.

And you have already admitted an athlete can’t play for a university unless they are a student. Which he wasn’t after he graduated.

Unless he became a graduate student. Which requires a separate admissions application and admissions process just as if he was going to college again, except at the graduate level. Which you know because you’ve gone through this process as a law student. You yourself attended different undergraduate and law schools because of this process. So I know you know all this.
Reply/Quote
I don't understand why everyone just can't thank Andy Dalton for being a class act and wish him the best of luck.

I was never high on him until 2015 but he never could get back to that level. We have moved on, he will move on, make a living somewhere else.

This entire thread is silly
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2020, 08:42 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Okay, if you graduate from a university’s undergraduate program with a bachelor’s degree are you still a student at that university or an alumnus?

Alumnus. As in former student.

And you have already admitted an athlete can’t play for a university unless they are a student. Which he wasn’t after he graduated.

Unless he became a graduate student. Which requires a separate admissions application and admissions process just as if he was going to college again, except at the graduate level. Which you know because you’ve gone through this process as a law student. You yourself attended different undergraduate and law schools because of this process. So I know you know all this.

I onow the application process and notice of acceptance (for some) happen BEFORE YOU GRADUATE.  You don't have to go to grad school to know this.  Just think back to high school graduation and how most people already knew where they were goiung to college.

I pretty much guarantee Burrow was already accepted for grad school at OSU before he got his undergrad degree.
Reply/Quote
It really is sad seeing the hoops and mental gymnastics that people will go through to continue to hate on Andy Dalton. He is now signed with another team. No worry about him returning even as the backup. Why not just let it go? This is the single dumbest and most useless thread I think I have ever seen on this board.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2020, 02:56 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I onow the application process and notice of acceptance (for some) happen BEFORE YOU GRADUATE.  You don't have to go to grad school to know this.  Just think back to high school graduation and how most people already knew where they were goiung to college.

I pretty much guarantee Burrow was already accepted for grad school at OSU before he got his undergrad degree.

This is confirmation you understand the situation changes when a student athlete graduates despite claiming nothing changed when Burrow got his degree.
Reply/Quote