Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton on Barstool (Pardon My Take)
For those who are familiar with Barstool Sports and listen to sports podcasts. Barstool isn't really a sports site (more of a weird comedy take on everything in life), but their Pardon My Take podcast usually has some great guests with laid back conversations.

Worth a listen on today's episode. Andy joins for about 25 minutes and they chat about the Steelers, being a QB, losing his luggage, etc...

Actually pretty entertaining, but nothing too serious to take from it. If you have 25 minutes to spare, worth a listen (at about the 20:00 mark of the episode).
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the heads up, definitely will give it a listen

WhoDey2
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Link?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
I pretty much have to pass on anything that says, 'Site can't be reached, download later?' 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote