Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton time in Dallas
(10-11-2020, 07:56 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Sad to see that for Dak, good guy and qb.

Hope Andy does well, as I always hope ex-Bengals do well wherever they go.

Yeah, especially the good guy types.... it's a shame we can't cheer for em to do good here. We just get to cheer that they survive.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:56 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Note how you didn't mention the second half...

"stop mouthing off when people correct you."

...that's the real kicker. Anyway, there's Dalton threads for you to haunt in Jungle Noise and probably some woman who "was asking for it" out there with your name on it or whatever it is you do when they mouth off to you after you correct them. 

You’re really taking things too far man. I understand things get heated here (especially after a terrible loss) but I don’t appreciate actual attacks on my character from a stranger on the internet. Especially something as ****** up as beating women.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Because you and Leap keep agitating. Responding to a  typical Trademark overreaction thread isn’t even worth it. No one takes them seriously.

IDK, it's getting quit a bit of traffic. You better hurry up and correct him
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:11 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Anyone see how he’s doing?  Our local station has the Colts and the Turds.

111 yds in about a quarters worth of play, 72 on the final drive, and a game winning drive as time expired. I'd say right back to where he was when he actually had blocking to play behind. Wink 

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yes, 100% we should, because he's an all-time great Bengal and should be loved and appreciated as such. Dude was nothing but a Grade A player on the field and a Grade A+ human being off the field. 

Just because a guy isn't wearing the stripes anymore doesn't mean you suddenly shun him like an Amish community shunning someone who decided they liked electricity.

There have been numerous threads about Whit in JN....and he's constantly mentioned in threads to this day. Rightfully so, because we don't have a lineman on our roster that could carry one of his pubes.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: He did.  Dalton was amazing on the Cowboys’ final drive.  I’m happy he found a team who appreciates him not to mention an offensive line who blocks for him.  Dak is injured wicked bad; that was a gruesome break.

Yeah, just said double compound fracture.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:13 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Yeah, just said double compound fracture.

And if anybody is not aware, compound means the bone broke through the skin.
Reply/Quote
I saw the injury and Dak might be done for a long time. We’re talking Joe Theismann here. His right foot was twisted over 90 degrees to the right.
Reply/Quote
Epic Dalton Merged Thread Fellas.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Retired players are different. Andy Dalton is a DALLAS COWBOY. Should we start threads about Whit in JN, too?

We have had threads in JN on Whit just depends on how you phrase it.
Reply/Quote
Great for Andy, I will be there at the Dallas game rooting against him but also rooting they are on their way to division win and superbowl run.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They probably got moved. And I doubt anyone cried about it.

Actually that would be incorrect in june there was a thread on Whit not moved and I know others also. Not saying Daltons thread should be here but Whit seemed to never get moved
Reply/Quote
That's why I'd take the money rather than risk the franchise tag. Horrible for Dak. Hope he makes it back, but that was brutal.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 12:29 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: We have had threads in JN on Whit just depends on how you phrase it.

(10-12-2020, 12:45 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Actually that would be incorrect in june there was a thread on Whit not moved and I know others also. Not saying Daltons thread should be here but Whit seemed to never get moved

In some cases of Whit threads, I have seen where it was Whit talking about his time with the Bengals vs Rams or about the contract he was offered by both, etc. 

That's acceptable to be in JN.

What does AD and him becoming the Starting QB for the Cowboys have to do with the Bengals? Nothing. Do we get a higher draft pick if he leads them to the SB? nope.. so cya when we play ya. Geno wants to say Hi.

Did AD say anything about the Bengals? 
Or is it just AD jockeys trying to get in a "told you so", we are not stupid, it was time for him to go, and perfect timing for us to draft one of the best qb's to come from the college ranks in a long time. We also know we need an OL to protect him better. 

So moving on
Reply/Quote