Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Isabella seeks trade
What do you think? Worth a 6/7 rd pick, he could be a nice #4 wr on certain plays, and decent depth
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 03:07 PM)schroomytunes Wrote: What do you think? Worth a 6/7 rd pick, he could be a nice #4 wr on certain plays, and decent depth

I know nothing about the guy but he has a girly last name. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 03:07 PM)schroomytunes Wrote: What do you think? Worth a 6/7 rd pick, he could be a nice #4 wr on certain plays, and decent depth

Not sure why he would want to come here.  He's hardly targeted in AZ and it won't get better here.   Likely wants to go to a team with a bad WR corps so he can put up some #'s before he hits FA next year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If I could give a 7th for him and get him I do it as he could have some potential as a punt returner/#4 receiver which we need to have some competition for anyways. Blazing fast guy who could also be a situational deep threat as well. Loved him coming out, thought he went a little high though. I even think he could see 25-30 targets here as our #4 and that could help him get to his next contract, or maybe be the heir to Boyd.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 06:44 PM)Au165 Wrote: If I could give a 7th for him and get him I do it as he could have some potential as a punt returner/#4 receiver which we need to have some competition for anyways. Blazing fast guy who could also be a situational deep threat as well. Loved him coming out, thought he went a little high though. I even think he could see 25-30 targets here as our #4 and that could help him get to his next contract, or maybe be the heir to Boyd.

Okay, I am down with this now that I know something about Isabella.
Reply/Quote

Loved him coming out of the draft...a bit short, but could be a good slot WR.  I just don't see him as what the Bengals like outside.  WR class in the draft is VERY strong as well.  
Reply/Quote
No thanks on Isabella.
He's only 5'9", pure slot guy.
MAYBE he could be used occasionally as a deep threat too with his 4.31 speed.

I know some are mentioning PRs, but he was much more of a KR. Only 9 PRs in college (8.6 avg) and just 1 in NFL for 1 yard.

Personally, I'd probably rather just keep Trent Taylor or draft a receiver on Day 3 who has more proven PR experience.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote