Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Luck
(09-22-2015, 06:41 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote:  It's the little things...

Try to talk more football and less, your wang.  Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 10:32 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Try to talk more football and less, your wang.  Cool

Try to talk more football and less, other people's wangs.   ThumbsUp
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 10:41 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Try to talk more football and less, other people's wangs.   ThumbsUp

Try to talk more football and worry less about other people talking about other people's wangs.  :angry:

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 10:15 AM)Griever Wrote: did he think it was a playoff game? dudes a turnover machine, and people wanna call him a top 5 qb

Whoa there fella. You best stop posting things like 'facts' and start praising the Neck Beard for being the glorious God of Football that I'm sure Jim Irsay has paid the media to believe he is!

But seriously - dude has always been turnover prone and nobody ever talks about it. For Christ's sake he has more postseason turnovers (and wins hur hur hur) than Andy Dalton.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 12:31 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Who the **** thought it was a good idea to let this man have commercials?

He has golf ball sized throat nodes. He sounds like his tongue is stapled to the roof of his mouth.

why does andrew luck let super ugly bread andrew luck play for him on sundays?

(09-22-2015, 11:05 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Whoa there fella. You best stop posting things like 'facts' and start praising the Neck Beard for being the glorious God of Football that I'm sure Jim Irsay has paid the media to believe he is!

But seriously - dude has always been turnover prone and nobody ever talks about it. For Christ's sake he has more postseason turnovers (and wins hur hur hur) than Andy Dalton.

Luck can match andys postseason turnovers in 1 postseason game.... lol
Reply/Quote
Interesting stat that the Colts are under 500 when they are not beating up on a weak division.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 11:10 AM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Interesting stat that the Colts are under 500 when they are not beating up on a weak division.

i think it was 10-12 against non divisional opponents.

they get they their south division and the NFCS which the AFCN destroyed last year.
Reply/Quote
The Colts are the shining example of what happens when you completely ignore the trenches to get more flashy skill position players. They still have a shot at the playoffs only because they play in the worst division in football.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 11:14 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: i think it was 10-12 against non divisional opponents.

they get they their south division and the NFCS which the AFCN destroyed last year.

They have started 0-2 against the AFCE. They still have to play the Pats and the Dolphins.

They also play the Steelers and Broncos from the AFC. It is a good thing they play the NFCS and their division is very weak.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 12:32 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: The Colts are the shining example of what happens when you completely ignore the trenches to get more flashy skill position players. They still have a shot at the playoffs only because they play in the worst division in football.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is spot on. Dorsett may end up being great, but when your QB is getting hit every play trying to get him and others the ball, the real issue is the OL.

It amazes me the owner and the GM don't protect a guy who could be one of the best of all time. I know Luck is big and strong, but QB's who keep getting hit eventually end up on the IR.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 12:59 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I agree.
Coltsy will show up, but serve some leftover playoff smack to deflect.

Remember when I said Reggie Wayne was like 90% of the Colts team ?
Ninja

No...  But if it helps, I will pretend that I do.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 12:32 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: The Colts are the shining example of what happens when you completely ignore the trenches to get more flashy skill position players. They still have a shot at the playoffs only because they play in the worst division in football.
Who are these flashy skill guys?  Andre Johnson and Frank Gore?  But I completely agree with your premise.  I can't name a single O lineman on that team.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 05:03 PM)jason Wrote: Who are these flashy skill guys?  Andre Johnson and Frank Gore?  But I completely agree with your premise.  I can't name a single O lineman on that team.

thats another problem too... While Gore and Johnson have had very productive careers i find it hard to believe they are not on the wrong side of their prime playing years.
Reply/Quote
The reaction here in Indy has been all over the place today:  some fans are blaming the GM, some are blaming Pagano, some are defending Luck while others are calling him 'the new David Carr'.

And some are accepting the fact that the Colts are a decent team that feasts on their weak division and really aren't a great team.  Before the season started the sports talk host up here said, repeatedly, that he expected the Colts to have the number one offense, go 13-3, Luck winning the MVP and have home field throughout the playoffs.  Today he was asking if they could even get to 6 wins....
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 12:55 AM)Bengaldor Wrote: I'll go out on a limb and give Coltsfan credit in advance.  He will at least show up to take his lumps unlike Poe who vanishes every time the Ravens lose.  Let's just say we won't be seeing Poe much this year.

Yeah, I'm here... to take my lumps. I've shoveled it out in the past, so here I am!

The way the Colts played last night, it might as well be crow covered in poop. I can't believe how bad the Colts offense is this year! They're really, really, REALLY BAD! That offensive line is a sieve and Andre Johnson has turned into the invisible man. Frank Gore is a hard running, hard charging fumble machine and Andrew Luck forgot he's no longer a rookie and has started to play like he's a rookie! I'm starting to wonder whether he's traveled back through time or whether last year's Andrew Luck ended up in a parallel universe and we have that universe's Andrew Luck? It sure seems that way!

As for Pep Hamilton... I think the NFL defenses have finally figured out Pep's college-designed offense. He either needs to change or resign as the Offensive coordinator. You can't be shut out in the 1st half in 2 consecutive games without having some serious issues with the way you're running the offense.

Pagano should have taken that 1 year extension. Because the way things are right now, he's going to lose his job by the end of the season. One more loss and Jim Irsay is going to blow out all of the cocaine he's been snorting and have a hissy fit!

I'm actually unsure about where the Colts are going this season. Right now, I'll be happy if they go 8-8. That's how much confidence I've lost in them.  :snark:
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 12:59 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I agree.
Coltsy will show up, but serve some leftover playoff smack to deflect.

Remember when I said Reggie Wayne was like 90% of the Colts team ?
Ninja

Playoff smack? You know, I "could", but the way the Colts are playing, it's not worth it. Besides, that Colts team that beat the Bengals last season isn't the same team that got its ass handed to them by Ryan Friggin' Fitzpatrick! And I do mean ass handed to them because Fitzpatrick BURNED the Colts Secondary. Torched them good! Now, Vontae Davis is injured. Can you believe it?

Now it's the Bengals who're undefeated and the Colts who've yet to see a win. Imagine that, huh?

Colts deserve everything they're getting right now. All that infighting between Grigson and Pagano isn't helping. It's probably pissing off Irsay. Oh well.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 05:03 PM)jason Wrote: Who are these flashy skill guys?  Andre Johnson and Frank Gore?  But I completely agree with your premise.  I can't name a single O lineman on that team.

Frank Gore is a fumble machine and Andre Johnson is invisible. So is the Colts Offensive Line. Everytime Luck goes out there, he's wondering where his OL went. You mean... the Colts have an offensive line? WHERE?!!
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 08:59 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Frank Gore is a fumble machine and Andre Johnson is invisible. So is the Colts Offensive Line. Everytime Luck goes out there, he's wondering where his OL went. You mean... the Colts have an offensive line? WHERE?!!

cant use that excuse dude, ben has played with worse offensive lines and still won games..hell his line in 08 was horrible, still won the SB

blaming the OL for your Qbs mistakes is bush league

oh and something something jake delhomme
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 09:40 PM)Griever Wrote: cant use that excuse dude, ben has played with worse offensive lines and still won games..hell his line in 08 was horrible, still won the SB

blaming the OL for your Qbs mistakes is bush league

oh and something something jake delhomme

And what was the Steeler's DEFENSE rated that year? Oh yeah... NUMBER 1! When you have the top rated defense, you can win with a shitty OL. The Colts defense is also invisible this season. So with an invisible defense AND a shitty OL, you really want to put all that on Andrew Luck's shoulders? Yeah...  RIIIGHT!  ThumbsUp

BTW... I don't give a shit about Jake Delhomme anymore.  :snark:
Reply/Quote
I wanna get a coltsfan4ever t-shirt.

I'll tell you what....If you post your picture in the member pictures thread, I'll post my picture in the member pictures thread shortly after with your face on my shirt.

We'll put all of your 'isms' on it. It'd be a rad shirt.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote