Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Luck
(10-09-2015, 07:17 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Id neg rep if i could on this one.  You laid a stinker.

which is the title of "your" sex tape.   Smirk

You should consider neg repping yourself for leaving it so open. 

That's what he said.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 03:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: leaving it so open. 

Title of your gay sex tape with Phil.   Shocked
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 04:04 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Title of your gay sex tape with Phil.   Shocked

For a forum supposedly filled with heterosexuals you guys sure spend a lot of time talking about who likes what dick and gay tendencies.  Not that there is anything wrong with that (Seinfeld reference), but I'm starting to wonder about this place.  

Greetings from Germany.  Looks like I will be overseas a few more weeks.  That is a good thing.  :)
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 04:04 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Title of your gay sex tape with Phil.   Shocked

You're just mad you are not butthurt.

Like Phil.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 05:17 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: For a forum supposedly filled with heterosexuals you guys sure spend a lot of time talking about who likes what dick and gay tendencies.  Not that there is anything wrong with that (Seinfeld reference), but I'm starting to wonder about this place.  

Greetings from Germany.  Looks like I will be overseas a few more weeks.  That is a good thing.  :)

If i could, i would neg rep you for explaining the joke.  :angry:

Wink

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 05:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're just mad you are not butthurt.

Like Phil.  Cool

Everyone likes Phil! Smirk

What? 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote