Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Ouch!
This was dirty, ouch.

https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=30190207&linkId=102838085&fbclid=IwAR3uF5Yr5mxrLw3pnZxThfNStk22vxD3EB39drBsRtbUR_sHB50-vC4letM
Reply/Quote
His teams are 2 and 20 in his last 22 starts. HAHAHAH

He was having a hilariously 'only-andy' miserable game today, before he was knocked out

INTs, Missed Throws, Safety's 36 Rating, 7 QBR, 3.9 YPA

What a loser
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 07:40 PM)Wire22Wire Wrote: His teams are 2 and 20 in his last 22 starts. HAHAHAH

He was having a hilariously 'only-andy' miserable game today, before he was knocked out

What a loser

Not the time man.

I hope he’s ok.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 08:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not the time man.

I hope he’s ok.

He walked off the field and is fine.  

He's the worst QB in the NFL and we let him waste 8 years here.  
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 08:13 PM)Wire22Wire Wrote: He walked off the field and is fine.  

He could still have a bad concussion. That was nasty hit to the head.

I’m known as a Dalton “hater” here, but there’s just no reason to kick the guy while he’s down. There’s a difference between thinking he isn’t very good anymore, and borderline trolling.

Reply/Quote
Pretty sick. Hate on your poorly run organization, not the guy they drafted who played hard and did good things for the city. Worst kind of fan. Is an I told you so really that satisfying? Classless and petty thinking
Reply/Quote
The guy who drilled Andy will be getting a FedEx envelope from the NFL telling him how big of a fine he’ll be paying. Gonna be a big one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
First off:

Nobody could do a better job in Dallas than Andy

Secondly:

Every olineman on that team is a punk for not getting after the dude that concussed Andy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 12:55 AM)bfine32 Wrote: First off:

Nobody could do a better job in Dallas than Andy

Secondly:

Every olineman on that team is a punk for not getting after the dude that concussed Andy
100% agree it was a show of pure cowardness and defeat the way the olinemen acted after that. If burrow is ever hit like that i hope I see the Bengals oline come after whoever did it. 
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 07:40 PM)Wire22Wire Wrote: His teams are 2 and 20 in his last 22 starts. HAHAHAH

What a loser

Dude... what is wrong with you???

Dalton played his ass off for this team. You are welcome to believe there were better options and yeah, he made some bad throws and bad reads at times (like every QB in the game) but he brought us a lot of winning seasons and is widely viewed as a great guy on and off the field.

Talking down about him when he is no longer on the team is pointless, talking trash about him in a thread that is talking about a serious shot to the head, is just pathetic.

Walked off the field or not, in the age of CTE, that hit was not only dangerous, but it was cheap and uncalled for, even the other Redskins defenders on the field were stunned, look at their body language.

Finally, he is not the worst QB in the league. Cousins, Haskins, etc... 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 02:39 AM)MasonDT70 Wrote: 100% agree it was a show of pure cowardness and defeat the way the olinemen acted after that. If burrow is ever hit like that i hope I see the Bengals oline come after whoever did it. 

Like this...

https://youtu.be/4XiQhhuO3So

Damn I miss him.

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 02:46 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Like this...

Damn I miss him.

Yup he was the man. And that was nothing compared to this hit. If dalton was hit like that in that game mightve been a pouncy vs Garrett type situation. 
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 02:46 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Like this...

Damn I miss him.

Perfectly okay with that reaction, flags and ejection be damned.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 02:46 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Like this...

Damn I miss him.

Hell yea Whitworth was a badass. One of the few lineman who could handle prime Suggs one on one. 

I'll never forget this one. Jensen pummeled him and even Harbaugh was ready to throw down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4M1O0X5488
Reply/Quote
I just hope Andy is back for Sunday night football vs the eagles next wk.

Betting against Andy has been so easy to make money in the last 2-3 years.

And watching him play is even more hilarious now that it’s for another team
Reply/Quote
No room for that type of hit anymore. Hope Andy is okay.

Also how bizarre is it that in the offseason we talked about Andy going to a team with All-Pro OL and how it'd be a stark difference for him... and yet now by his second start he had an OL made entirely of backups.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

**** you.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 09:33 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: **** you.

Don’t be so upset. It was the bengals who wasted nearly a decade trying to force a backup qb into a franchise leading qb role.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 10:29 PM)Wire22Wire Wrote: Don’t be so upset. It was the bengals who wasted nearly a decade trying to force a backup qb into a franchise leading qb role.

This is the type of stuff that caused people to always get so defensive and go on the attack over actual legitimate criticism of Dalton all those years.

He was obviously not a “backup” quality QB. He was the definition of an average starter.

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 10:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is the type of stuff that caused people to always get so defensive and go on the attack over actual legitimate criticism of Dalton all those years.

He was obviously not a “backup” quality QB. He was the definition of an average starter.

Disagree 100%

He was a below avg nfl qb - that’s supported by year over year facts.

He needed an entire offense built around him to see any success - just like a backup would need

And in his Prime (last off-season) the whole league could have brought him in. And he settled on the only offer he received...A backup qb role.
Reply/Quote