Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy freakin Dalton
How about some love for our QB.

29-41
337yds
70.7% comp
3TD
1Int (dropped/tipped pass, not his fault)
109.5 QBR
(Game winning drive capped by a TD pass)

WHO DEY?!

Reply/Quote
I will add AD had a fire today. The pick was tipped, but it was also a blatant hold on the LB. AD is a tough QB, he cold have fumbled easily a few time today.

Nice road win, who guessed we would be 3-1 playing 3 of 4 on the road.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Glad the announcers made a point to mention that his interceptions this year have been largely due to receivers letting him down. He's playing great.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Hats off to Andy. He came through in the clutch. Big time win today we needed that one bad. So glad we found a way to win
Reply/Quote
total heart and can do will power
Reply/Quote
MONEY on 4th down. He has some special chemistry with Boyd this season.
Reply/Quote
I love this Bill Lazor"s offense. He's got good calls on 3rd down especially.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
He's back to playing like 2015, now that the line is semi-decent.

Shame about Eifert though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
He was the 2nd best QB on the field today........

He had a great game.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 06:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He was the 2nd best QB on the field today........

He had a great game.

Very true, there was a guy named Sanu out there who i heard never lets a ball hit the ground.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 06:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He was the 2nd best QB on the field today........

He had a great game.

Yes, but he was the one who walked off it with the win, so it  more than balances out.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 06:16 PM)McC Wrote: Yes, but he was the one who walked off it with the win, so it  more than balances out.

Without a doubt. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 06:16 PM)McC Wrote: Yes, but he was the one who walked off it with the win, so it  more than balances out.

The refs took a TD away from him on a very pitter patter hands to the face call
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 06:21 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The refs took a TD away from him on a very pitter patter hands to the face call

For sure. AND gave him a pick when his receiver got raped with the ball in the air.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Who Dey.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

That’s all that matters, he was the best QB on the field today, you Dalton haters can sit on that and spin a few times.
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton is a heck of a QB. Hard to understand why a significant portion of the fan base like to treat him like a redheaded step child.

If it weren't for some drops and stupid penalties, and a non-call or two, he could have easily led them to a couple more scores today.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'm waiting for Dalton to grab the microphone from a reporter and say something to the effect like "Hey, you see that shit out there??? All you haters can **** off. Bitches!".

It would be awesome.
Reply/Quote
Dalton had a great game in my book. Made all the throws and with good zip. He earned his money this afternoon.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Loving his work , and loving Lazor too.

when they can run the offense with the tempo and variation Lazor calls its right in ADs sweetspot ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote