Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AJ costs Andy his job
(10-31-2019, 03:59 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Perfect example of a Dalton Ganger. Always making points of yardage and the miscues of others when every fan knows when the game is on the line AD with shit the bed. The teammates know this too. You will see.

How did Dalton "shit the bed" against the Cardinals this year?

(10-31-2019, 02:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Perfect example of the typical Dalton hater.  either has no clue about the facts or intentionally lies to try and make Dalton look worse.  

Thanks for making this so easy for me.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 04:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How did Dalton "shit the bed" against the Cardinals this year?

Thanks for making this so easy for me.

DUH, DUH,  DUH, DUH Dalton didn't stb that one game . The other seven you are conceding he shit the bed, right. Don't worry Sealy is going to hire Andy as their spokesman for their POOPER-pedic mattress.
Reply/Quote
Don't talk trash about AJ Green in this forum, people will eat you alive. I do think AJ Green is healthy enough to play, but isn't. Just my opinion, but that's a liar, so I don't trust him 100%. He did help cost Andy his job. It's not like we would have more than 3 wins right now with AJ. He's a difference maker, but no playoffs this year. Just living in the ghostland of 7-9 and 9-7, with 0 playoff wins. Not getting better, not getting worse - then suddenly getting worst in NFL.

Glad to see others are not appreciating Geno as much anymore either, seemed like I as the only one.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 03:49 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: The post I replied to was about Dalton costing us games not kickers. If Boyd broke five tackles on that five yard dink pass we would have won. You like the rest of the Dalton gang cant accept that the one player who has the most chances to win a game is the QB. He gets the credit when they win(Dalton was MVP in 2015) and take the blame when things don't go well. This is why they are the highest paid players. If he can't handle the heat he needs to be out of the kitchen.

I'm not in any "gang" homie....I enjoy objective discussion and analysis.  Not "OMG dude sucks, I hate read haired people, worst evah!" type ish. I'm a lone wolf type of ************. I've stated numerous times in several threads that it was time to move on. I've even offered some of my views on Finley having watched him play in the ACC quite a bit over the last few years, and spoke favorably of him. But you couldn't be bothered to actually look into anyone's ACTUAL thoughts on the matter because you're too busy trashing Dalton and anyone you perceive to be in some imaginary "gang".

I plainly pointed to a game that I felt Andy pretty much single handedly lost. You suggested there was another, I disagree. You ignored the post about the missed FG, and erroneously went all in on the typical "making excuses" response to my post about rain. In your haste to bash Dalton incessantly, you missed the point of that entire post. I was responding to your wrong post about the fumble being late in the game. I used to rain to show that it couldn't have been late in the game because it was a downpour, and by the time the fourth quarter rolled around....the teams were playing on a dry field and the skies were clear. You know, time relevance and all. Then you doubled down with this stuff. 

Peace out. I won't waste any more of your time.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 06:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'm not in any "gang" homie....I enjoy objective discussion and analysis.  Not "OMG dude sucks, I hate read haired people, worst evah!" type ish. I'm a lone wolf type of ************. I've stated numerous times in several threads that it was time to move on. I've even offered some of my views on Finley having watched him play in the ACC quite a bit over the last few years, and spoke favorably of him. But you couldn't be bothered to actually look into anyone's ACTUAL thoughts on the matter because you're too busy trashing Dalton and anyone you perceive to be in some imaginary "gang".

I plainly pointed to a game that I felt Andy pretty much single handedly lost. You suggested there was another, I disagree. You ignored the post about the missed FG, and erroneously went all in on the typical "making excuses" response to my post about rain. In your haste to bash Dalton incessantly, you missed the point of that entire post. I was responding to your wrong post about the fumble being late in the game. I used to rain to show that it couldn't have been late in the game because it was a downpour, and by the time the fourth quarter rolled around....the teams were playing on a dry field and the skies were clear. You know, time relevance and all. Then you doubled down with this stuff. 

Peace out. I won't waste any more of your time.
The missed FG wasn't a chip shot . It was a 45 yarder. But the kicker deserved to be blamed but the Dalton fumble was justifiably not the reason we lost. OK then.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 06:22 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: The missed FG wasn't a chip shot . It was a 45 yarder. But the kicker deserved to be blamed but the Dalton fumble was justifiably not the reason we lost. OK then.

Forty three, but your point is duly noted....most kickers make it. Here's the kicker though, we had the lead at that point, by 10 if memory serves. So at that point, having just recovered their fumble the series prior, I can't really say that Randy or Dalton single handedly lost us that game.

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 06:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'm not in any "gang" homie.

[Image: 3exhfd.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 04:23 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Don't talk trash about AJ Green in this forum, people will eat you alive. I do think AJ Green is healthy enough to play, but isn't. Just my opinion, but that's a liar, so I don't trust him 100%. He did help cost Andy his job. It's not like we would have more than 3 wins right now with AJ. He's a difference maker, but no playoffs this year. Just living in the ghostland of 7-9 and 9-7, with 0 playoff wins. Not getting better, not getting worse - then suddenly getting worst in NFL.

Glad to see others are not appreciating Geno as much anymore either, seemed like I as the only one.

Geno did have those two sacks against Obibidoobie( was going to look up the spelling but WTH you know who I am talking about) in the first quarter against the Jags before disappearing for the rest of the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 01:14 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: YEAH ,YEAH, YEAH I forgot that loss was because of Divine intervention. My bad. I didn't think of that excuse. How many does that make like 200?

LOL

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 07:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: LOL

It must be so funny because reading comprehension was totally non existent there. Amirite? LMAO LMAO Mellow

Reply/Quote