Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy in a car wreck? ("Joke" Story - This didn't actually happen)
http://andy.dalton.globalassociatednews.com/news/athlete/critical_accident/Cincinnati/football

I can't find any other source for this. I wrote bengals.com for an accuracy post. Only been 30 minutes ago...but does not sound good for Andy.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-06-2016, 12:15 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: http://andy.dalton.globalassociatednews.com/news/athlete/critical_accident/Cincinnati/football

I can't find any other source for this. I wrote bengals.com for an accuracy post. Only been 30 minutes ago...but does not sound good for Andy.

Read the bottom on of link.

about this web site. this is an entertainment website. This site has been providing smiles to millions of people since 1999 and is loved by countless celebrities who have a great sense of humor. This is a totally fake article based on zero truth and is a complete work of fiction for entertainment purposes! (FAKE... THIS STORY IS 100% FAKE!) This story was dynamically generated using a generic 'template' and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals or entity has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank 'non-specific' template for the purpose of entertainment. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

That is messed up.

Who pointed you towards it? Friend punking you? Cuz that is kind of...dark.

How can anyone find that entertaining? There isn't even anything remotely related to a joke in that article like "Andy Dalton severely breaks arm, Cleveland Browns seek to trade for him since he'd still be the best QB they've had in decades" etc.
I hate the internet sometimes. What an awful site.

Apparently someone being a severe car accident "brings smiles to millions of people". What a great sense of humor. Mellow
I hate shit like this. Total garbage that serves no entertainment value at all.

(03-06-2016, 12:23 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I hate the internet sometimes. What an awful site.

Apparently someone being a severe car accident "brings smiles to millions of people". What a great sense of humor. Mellow

There are so many ways to make it semi-funny and let people know it isn't real. 

Andy Dalton injured in Howdy Doody Cosplay, comes to mind.
It definitely did not bring joy to my heart...

You're not the first one to fall for it either, gets posted on Facebook. If you do a search there is at least one or two other threads on here with people asking about his wreck. I truly don't get why anyone thinks something like that is funny
(03-06-2016, 12:21 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Who pointed you towards it? Friend punking you? Cuz that is kind of...dark.

Sadly it was the first thing on my Facebook feed when I checked it today. 
Terrible. 
I freaked out too fast. 

(03-06-2016, 12:23 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I hate the internet sometimes. What an awful site.

Cornerblitz would have loved it.

Right. I can find humor in a lot of things but a near fatal car accident? Oh man, that's hilarious.  

[Image: images%2Farticle%2F2016%2F02%2F09%2Fimag...L-Gtdr.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Well the headline and posted "link" gave me a good scare.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
bout had a heart attack. thanks.

please modify or delete thread

Lol wow, that was a very bland attempt at humor. Good thing you guys cleared this up before it became a problem. Thanks guys.
(03-06-2016, 01:50 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: bout had a heart attack. thanks.

please modify or delete thread

I agree, please.

I don't want any traffic to that horrible website.