Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy just showed that he wasn’t the problem
It’s amazing what having protection will do. Andy just had a clutch drive to win it for the Cowboys. Man I miss Andy.....
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:48 PM)Trademark Wrote: It’s amazing what having protection will do. Andy just had a clutch drive to win it for the Cowboys. Man I miss Andy.....

You have got to be kidding me. Why are you still on these boards, you complain every single time.

I’ll take Burrow over Andy by a mile.
Reply/Quote
He looked sharp his whole time in, and that was with almost no practice snaps. And yes it shows what actual blocking can do.

I would LOVE to see Burrow with competent pass blocking in front of him - it would be a treat.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
he was never the issue his last 4 seasons. The line was awful

Here's to Burrow's health, and to Andy's future endeavors as starting qb of the Dallas Cowboys
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:51 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: he was never the issue his last 4 seasons. The line was awful

Here's to Burrow's health, and to Andy's future endeavors as starting qb of the Dallas Cowboys

Exactly! May they both reach the Pro Bowl!
Reply/Quote
He threw for 111yds and no touchdowns. What is great about that?
Reply/Quote
If you thought Joe Burrow got crushed today.... Dalton would of been murdered and buried at M&T Bank Stadium.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:48 PM)Trademark Wrote: It’s amazing what having protection will do. Andy just had a clutch drive to win it for the Cowboys. Man I miss Andy.....

I am happy for AD, he made some great throws under pressure of being behind and tied and receivers made soem great catches.

I am happy for AD for no other reason than some fans attacked personally and and disrespected him. He never disrespected our city nor our team, he was a class act til the end so hope he has a great year taking over 2020 for Dallas.

Sadly, Joe saw today what AD had to deal with the past 3 years, our OL is beyond embarrassing as a unit.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
He may not have been "the problem," but he was also not "the solution." Burrow over Dalton was still the right call with the first overall pick.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:53 PM)QueenCity Wrote: If you thought Joe Burrow got crushed today.... Dalton would of been murdered and buried at M&T Bank Stadium.

Dalton's also playing with a line that is miles better than Burrow's. 
Reply/Quote
I hate to see Dak getting hurt, my prayers are out for him.

But Andy Dalton was never a bad quarterback, he was always good in close 4th quarter games.....most of the time. Lol

I hope he wins comeback player of the year!

Not because I want to see him stick it to the Bengals, but because he was always a class act. Him having the most talent he's ever had isn't gonna hurt him any.
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:52 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: He threw for 111yds and no touchdowns. What is great about that?

He did it in the 4th quarter and was behind. You needed to see the game as AD make huge throws and Gallop made great catches to get in field goal range for the win.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I was a little surprised Andy didn't die of shock from the experience of being able to step into his throws and having time to read the field.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:55 PM)TheBengalsMind Wrote: I hate to see Dak getting hurt, my prayers are out for him.

But Andy Dalton was never a bad quarterback, he was always good in close 4th quarter games.....most of the time. Lol

I hope he wins comeback player of the year!

Not because I want to see him stick it to the Bengals, but because he was always a class act. Him having the most talent he's ever had isn't gonna hurt him any.

I agree, but others will hate it if AD proves them wrong for trashing him

Reply/Quote
Our Dallas game definitely got more interesting
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
They definitely got good Dalton today.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
And can we stop this idea that being happy Andy was successful somehow means taking Burrow was the wrong move? Both can be true.

What it does show is the OL (whether it be the players or the scheme) is the root of the offensive issues. Burrow is a 1OA and arguably one of the best college QBs ever but the clown show on the line is making it almost impossible for him to succeed. Andy is a vet true but you could see the difference in the blocking and the impact - he was able to scan the field and step into his throws.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: I was a little surprised Andy didn't die of shock from the experience of being able to step into his throws and having time to read the field.

That deep ball to Gallup was one of the best balls I've seen him throw in a long time. 
Reply/Quote
I'm still glad we have Burrlw as i think his future is brighter, HOWEVER, I even though it's very unfortunate circumstances, I really want to see Dalton succeed, except against us of course.
Reply/Quote