Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy just showed that he wasn’t the problem
(10-11-2020, 09:11 PM)jj22 Wrote: He's lucky the foot doesn't need to be amputated. Did you see it? He was rushed straight to the hospital ala Alex Smith. This injury is serious. Significant they say.

Double compound fracture. Man, I hate it for him. By all accounts a great dude, and he'd been balling out.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:19 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: When’s Dallas’ next prime time game? Get back to me after that.

Next weeks Monday night game is primetime for them. I'll expect Dalton to light it up.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:19 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: When’s Dallas’ next prime time game? Get back to me after that.

Every NFL game is prime time. How many NFL games you played in?

I will never get the hate. 

Joe is our QB, but so far Joe has had to play  behind a crappy OL as AD did also last 3 years here. It is obvious to most.

I like Burrow and think he has more upside than AD, he should as he was picked #1 in a draft of great players.

But, my like for Burrow won't cause me to hate  and hope AD fails.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:24 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Next weeks Monday night game is primetime for them. I'll expect Dalton to light it up.

yea I've seen Dalton play well on primetime. I thought he put that narrative to bed during 2015. Remember the thursday night game in 2018 against Baltimore? He can play well in primetime
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:26 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: yea I've seen Dalton play well on primetime. I thought he put that narrative to bed during 2015. Remember the thursday night game in 2018 against Baltimore? He can play well in primetime

He has a career 5-19 record in prime time games. Playing good once does not change a career of choking in big games.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:30 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: He has a career 5-19 record in prime time games. Playing good once does not change a career of choking in big games.

hence why I said 2015, as in 2015 onward. Sure he had some bad games in there, but 2015 is when he turned the corner
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:48 PM)Trademark Wrote: It’s amazing what having protection will do. Andy just had a clutch drive to win it for the Cowboys. Man I miss Andy.....

It's amazing what a clown shoe you are. Wait.... no, it's not. It's pretty much your calling card.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:30 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: He has a career 5-19 record in prime time games. Playing good once does not change a career of choking in big games.

Look at what his coaches record was in prime time games. Look at what happened to Palmer when he went to another team. He played better in prime time games. I fully expect Dalton to do the same. Dalton wasn't the problem here.
Reply/Quote

We'll see how he and the team do under a coach that's not also known for those woes for sure....

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:26 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: yea I've seen Dalton play well on primetime. I thought he put that narrative to bed during 2015. Remember the thursday night game in 2018 against Baltimore? He can play well in primetime

Remember the ZERO passer rating on Thursday night football against the Browns?

Jesus, it's like some of you guys have downs. You can't just cherry pick a stat or game from 5 seasons ago and stand on it as if it's some sort of norm.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:33 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Remember the ZERO passer rating on Thursday night football against the Browns?

Jesus, it's like some of you guys have downs.

That was 2012, right? It's like some don't realize progression and improvement...like they have downs or something.

Chronological order is a thing.....

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:33 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Remember the ZERO passer rating on Thursday night football against the Browns?

Jesus, it's like some of you guys have downs.

ah, cherry picking I see. 

Ignore the times he started to play well from 2015 onward, let's reference the 2014 2.0 qb rating game. 

The sunday night game against arizona in 2015 does not matter

because he put up a 2.0 in 2014
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:48 PM)Trademark Wrote: It’s amazing what having protection will do. Andy just had a clutch drive to win it for the Cowboys. Man I miss Andy.....

Andy’s done that plenty of times here. Wouldn’t change QB’s right now for anything.
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton was not the problem in Cincinnati — but neither was he the long term solution. I’m glad he’s on a division leading team just like I was happy for Andrew Whitworth when he finally made it to a Super Bowl. Maybe I just like it when good things happen to good people.

Speaking of Andy, you should see the various Cowboys message boards. They are blowing up. One and all are sad Dak Prescott was injured — and so am I — but they are going bananas for Andy Dalton. If you haven’t seen the two throws he made to set up the winning field goal please find it on YouTube. They reminded me of some of the crazy sideline throws he made in 2012-2015.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:53 PM)QueenCity Wrote: If you thought Joe Burrow got crushed today.... Dalton would of been murdered and buried at M&T Bank Stadium.

Exactly.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:26 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: yea I've seen Dalton play well on primetime. I thought he put that narrative to bed during 2015. Remember the thursday night game in 2018 against Baltimore? He can play well in primetime

The 2014 matchup against Denver with Manning at night was his and Marvin's finest primetime moment.  One of my favorite Bengals games ever.  Jeremy Hill was a beast that night.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:43 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: The 2014 matchup against Denver with Manning at night was his and Marvin's finest primetime moment.  One of my favorite Bengals games ever.  Jeremy Hill was a beast that night.

hell of a game

that was a jeremy hill game. Dalton wasnt that great. He was ok. 

his best primetime games were the 2015 thursday night against cleveland, 2015 sunday night loss against arizona, and 2018 thursday against baltimore.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:43 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: The 2014 matchup against Denver with Manning at night was his and Marvin's finest primetime moment.  One of my favorite Bengals games ever.  Jeremy Hill was a beast that night.

The who dey chant came through the screen after the Dre pick 6.

It was the game that put Guenther on Gruden's radar. Gruden was so impressed with how the D confused Manning. 

One of my favorite games of the era.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Poor Andy he will probably make the playoffs and go from Marvin Lewis to Mike Mccarthy thats not much of a improvement if any
Reply/Quote

Just shut up about Andy.. No one gives a ****... This is stupid..
Reply/Quote