Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defining Moment
I think the last time the Bengals played Sh*ttsburgh on MNF it was at the Jungle in 2013 and we won that game. So technically we're on a MNF winning streak against Sh*ttsburgh. Just trying to look at the bright side. Wink
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2019, 11:45 PM)XsandOs Wrote: So Monday is Super Bowl?

As close as we will get this year
Reply/Quote
I think the perception (even with Bengals fans) is this is a bottom 1/3 team in the NFL. 

I don't think that's true. If you look at the effort in Seattle and the 2nd half against the Bills, this team has talent to win games in the NFL, against just about anyone (eyeballs NE). The talent is there, even with as below average the Oline is and even as bad as the LBs have been. 

The defense has the ability to get to the QB and keep the team in games (Sea and Buff) and the offense has the ability to stretch the field and throw for a lot of yards. 

The biggest thing with this team is execution, and specifically, execution in critical moments--late game and in the red zone. 

When this team (even the current version) learns to dial it in together, they're going to win some games. 

Since i believe they're capable right now...that would assume that upgrading a couple positions will put them in the upper 1/3 of the league. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote