Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Price at guard
(09-23-2019, 12:08 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Price needs to start over Jordan. If Glenn would ever recover from his concussion he should start over Andre. Then the line will be mediocre its no coincidence that Price, Hopkins, and Hart why Mixon suddenly seen open holes for the first time this season

I think they're essentially the same. Jordan took over for Price at LG when Price took over at Center. Run production did take a slight dip at OSU once Price left.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 11:44 PM)Brimey Wrote: Hopefully he's juiced to the gills when he gets back. I'm legit 100 percent ok with our offensive lineman using whatever dangerous and irresponsible levels of PEDs they must use to get themselves to a reasonable level of play

I dont think you are going to get your wish. I had a glimmer of hope he would improve on last year. But then he got busted for using PEDs and looked fat and sloppy and like he regressed massively in the preseason. He was getting abused late in meaningless preseason games by guys who probably are not on anyones 53
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 11:43 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He's suspended 4 games.

Which is why I said after game 4..... Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 11:37 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You all won't like this, but last year Mixon went over 1000 yds with Redmond and Hart on the right side of the line. After game 4, if the running game has not improved, I think they have to put False Start Redmond back in.....

I don't see a decline in Miller vs Redmond. In fact, I see a better pass protector in Miller over Redmond and about the same against the run.
I say have Redmond compete with Price and Jordan for starting LG reps instead.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2019, 01:08 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I don't see a decline in Miller vs Redmond. In fact, I see a better pass protector in Miller over Redmond and about the same against the run.
I say have Redmond compete with Price and Jordan for starting LG reps instead.

Yeah Miller has been fine so far atleast. Him and Hopkins deserve to start.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2019, 02:08 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah Miller has been fine so far atleast. Him and Hopkins deserve to start.

Yep. I think if the Bengals had Boling and even Glenn out there at LT, this OL would be much better.
Last year, C, RG, and RT were all poor.
This year, C and RG have elevated and RT is the same.
The OL has been bad because the left side has declined.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2019, 02:31 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yep. I think if the Bengals had Boling and even Glenn out there at LT, this OL would be much better.
Last year, C, RG, and RT were all poor.
This year, C and RG have elevated and RT is the same.
The OL has been bad because the left side has declined.

Absolutely agree, and hey, Price didn't get absolutely trucked and pancaked at Buffalo, so that's a plus.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I thought Price had a good game against Bills.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
put billy price at right guard and have him start progressing there into the first round talent he is . Trey hop at center is a top 5 center. Have michael jordan at left guard and continue to progress there as well and by this time next year our offensive line problems should be behind us. Williams Jordan Hoptkins price hart from left to right is solid especially with bobby hart playing better each week. all this miss matching bs is not helping anyone. miller is what he is. a solid backup. get price reps at right guard and have him develop into a mauler. imo opinion it should be miller filling in for the injured and price starting. our oline almost cant get worse. so put price at right guard start em and have miller come off the bench at either left or right guard.
Reply/Quote