Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy pays it back
At the Cincinnati-Buffalo preseason game, Andy and Jordan Dalton will be presenting a check to the Roswell Park Cancer Center from their foundation. This is their way of saying thank you to the massive donations the Bills fans made to them after "the play"

We are so lucky to have this couple as part of our community. Proud to call him a Bengal and a Cincinnatian.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I am kind of a closet Bills fan now after the Bromance that has been going on since the play (AJ McCarron, Cordy Glenn, Bodine), but I see the Bills as a team that will be taking a HUGE step back. I hope for their sake I am wrong, but losing the mobile QB and not having next to anything at the WR position....and they also lost three starters on the offensive line.

This is a very cool story, nonetheless....Think the NFL will take notice? Doubt it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sat what you will about his play, he is inarguably one of the classiest QB’s and “good people” NFL players of all time.
Reply/Quote
Andy is a very class act.

So is that guy he throws the ball to.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
So Bills fans are all secretly saying, "Gee, I wish we could be just like the Cincinnati Bengals. "?

Actually they kind of are, win during the regular season and even make it to the big show only to crap the bed....only they're kind of taking the backward approach giving us their good players and taking our leftovers . Too bad we didn't get Taylor as Andys backup..Perhaps the capital of QB death will cut him and we get him on a reduced rate..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 07:41 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I am kind of a closet Bills fan now after the Bromance that has been going on since the play (AJ McCarron, Cordy Glenn, Bodine), but I see the Bills as a team that will be taking a HUGE step back.  I hope for their sake I am wrong, but losing the mobile QB and not having next to anything at the WR position....and they also lost three starters on the offensive line.  

This is a very cool story, nonetheless....Think the NFL will take notice?  Doubt it.

They actually had about a 15 second blurb on it this morning on Good Morning Football.  Nice to see that!! Of course the main topic of the day was Jalen Ramsey's comments on certain QBs... 
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 12:12 PM)grampahol Wrote: So Bills fans are all secretly saying, "Gee, I wish we could be just like the Cincinnati Bengals. "?

Actually they kind of are, win during the regular season and even make it to the big show only to crap the bed....only they're kind of taking the backward approach giving us their good players and taking our leftovers . Too bad we didn't get Taylor as Andys backup..Perhaps the capital of QB death will cut him and we get him on a reduced rate..

at latest you gotta think Mayfield is getting to start next year... now if they keep tyrod as a backup or let him go at that point remains to be seen
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 12:12 PM)grampahol Wrote: So Bills fans are all secretly saying, "Gee, I wish we could be just like the Cincinnati Bengals. "?

I actually would have rather taken the one they had already discarded:  Dishone Kiser.  

He is looking really good at Green Bay.  
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton has always been one of the most genuine NFL players out there and he continues to give back. He may not be elite, but you couldn't ask for a more standup guy
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Dalton is a great guy. He's a better than avg QB but think he will get even better with the coaching.

Reply/Quote