Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy ruled out
Per Bengals on Twitter. Go get 'em McCarron. Just beat the damned Stealers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We knew this was coming.
Reply/Quote
Roll Tide.

God help us all.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 01:58 PM)kdgjr Wrote: Roll Tide.

God help us all.

LMAO

Reply/Quote
Odds of the Steelers sending a goon after AJ? I'd bet on em, whatever they are.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 02:09 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Odds of the Steelers sending a goon after AJ? I'd bet on em, whatever they are.

They better be good.. Burfict is as close to 100% as ive seen him all season...
Reply/Quote
We all knew this.  With De'Angelo missing for those guys it makes our #1 job--stopping Brown. AJ looked good vs. Denver. I think he'is ready. He was preparing for this start anyhow.
Reply/Quote
Looks like the opposite of last year where Andy was the last man standing up.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 02:09 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Odds of the Steelers sending a goon after AJ? I'd bet on em, whatever they are.

A coworker and I were just discussing this.....Wenning?  We're in trouble....picking up a Mallete or even Ponder when Dalton went down looks good in hindsight.

(01-08-2016, 02:22 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Looks like the opposite of last year where Andy was the last man standing up.

The irony of all ironies.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Nope.  They will target AJ, Eifert, and Burfict in that order.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 01:58 PM)kdgjr Wrote: Roll Tide.

God help us all.

That even made me laugh.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 02:37 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Nope.  They will target AJ, Eifert, and Burfict in that order.

Sounds about right.  Except with Burfict, they won't try to hurt him, they'll try to make him lose his cool.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 02:21 PM)BengalintheCbus Wrote: We all knew this.  With De'Angelo missing for those guys it makes our #1 job--stopping Brown. AJ looked good vs. Denver. I think he'is ready. He was preparing for this start anyhow.

Cant let him get behind the secondary or catch on the run.........  exactly nice post!!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 02:37 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Nope.  They will target AJ, Eifert, and Burfict in that order.

Hopefully he'll be alert for someone trying to "Kimo" him.  
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 02:44 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Hopefully he'll be alert for someone trying to "Kimo" him.  

If I were coaching, Margus Hunt would make his first start of the year...  Before he took the field, I'd shake his hand (while passing him $75,000) and tell him "Get him"...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

I wouldn't be shocked if this happened. When Pittsburghs 3rd string DE who may see one snap a game is out there on the first play on defense and takes a dive right at AJ's knee, they'll just say its "hard nosed defense".
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 03:15 PM)jason Wrote: If I were coaching, Margus Hunt would make his first start of the year...  Before he took the field, I'd shake his hand (while passing him $75,000) and tell him "Get him"...

Well...

You might want to pick someone that can get to the QB. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 03:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote:  
Well...

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 03:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well...

I was looking for a little echo of the whistle dirty play...  Hence the fine money up front.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 03:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well...

[Image: image.png]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote