Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy's Looking Good In Camp
(08-20-2015, 01:26 PM)djs7685 Wrote: So you've never just thrown out what a QB has done "poorly" without watching every single play first? You never said "Yeah, well X threw 3 INTs!!!" without going back and watching the INTs?

You've never brought up a QB's completion percentage before going back and watching every single pass, just to make sure you should be blaming the QB for the low percentage?

For some reason, I highly doubt you do that every time you talk about individual performances.

If I talk about a game then I have watched it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 01:27 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: If I talk about a game then I have watched it.

I've never once seen you bring up anyone else being at fault in any of our Kaepernick, Wilson, Newton, or Flacco discussions.

For some reason, their statlines always seem to be their statlines, flat out, no excuses.

Keep acting like you don't give your baby special treatment though. It's adorable.
Reply/Quote
Also, why aren't the receivers getting "blamed" when they make a big play with YAC or when they catch one of Andy's terribly thrown passes??

Are we going to go back, nitpick, and negate all of those yards and TDs when the "blame" is on the receiver for making the big play off of Andy's poor throws? I think I already know the answer.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 01:30 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I've never once seen you bring up anyone else being at fault in any of our Kaepernick, Wilson, Newton, or Flacco discussions.

For some reason, their statlines always seem to be their statlines, flat out, no excuses.

Keep acting like you don't give your baby special treatment though. It's adorable.

Prove that's the case. I could say lies like you if I wanted.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 01:32 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Also, why aren't the receivers getting "blamed" when they make a big play with YAC or when they catch one of Andy's terribly thrown passes??

Are we going to go back, nitpick, and negate all of those yards and TDs when the "blame" is on the receiver for making the big play off of Andy's poor throws? I think I already know the answer.

Are we going to do that with every QB? Are we not including the plays that are designed to get a lot of YAC yards?
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 01:32 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Prove that's the case. I could say lies like you if I wanted.

"Prove that's the case" on a message board that's what, 4 months old? C'mon now. We've had plenty of arguments where you had no problem saying "Yeah, but X threw 3 INTs in that game, HA!" and there were no excuses for those guys, only Andy. That's how it always is. It's not a lie at all. Do you have the archives from the old board? If so, I'm sure I can find some real gems from you on there.

You give Andy every excuse in the world, and you've VERY tough on any QB that isn't him. Everybody with eyeballs and a functioning brain sees it. I understand there are some guys on here that are way too harsh on Andy, but does it really help when you're WAAAAAAYY on the other side of the fence? Shouldn't you try to be realistic to make those guys sound like idiots? Sounding dopey yourself doesn't make your "side" look better than the dopes that rag on him too much.

(08-20-2015, 01:33 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Are we going to do that with every QB? Are we not including the plays that are designed to get a lot of YAC yards?

I'm not, because I think it's stupid. A QBs stats are a QBs stats. You're the one trying to "blame" others for Andy's stats, so I was just wondering if you're going to "blame" them for the positive ones too. Of course you're only on board when it comes to making him look better.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 01:41 PM)djs7685 Wrote: "Prove that's the case" on a message board that's what, 4 months old? C'mon now. We've had plenty of arguments where you had no problem saying "Yeah, but X threw 3 INTs in that game, HA!" and there were no excuses for those guys, only Andy. That's how it always is. It's not a lie at all. Do you have the archives from the old board? If so, I'm sure I can find some real gems from you on there.

You give Andy every excuse in the world, and you've VERY tough on any QB that isn't him. Everybody with eyeballs and a functioning brain sees it. I understand there are some guys on here that are way too harsh on Andy, but does it really help when you're WAAAAAAYY on the other side of the fence? Shouldn't you try to be realistic to make those guys sound like idiots? Sounding dopey yourself doesn't make your "side" look better than the dopes that rag on him too much.

I'm not, because I think it's stupid. A QBs stats are a QBs stats. You're the one trying to "blame" others for Andy's stats, so I was just wondering if you're going to "blame" them for the positive ones too. Of course you're only on board when it comes to making him look better.

If they deserved an excuse I would give them one. That's how I roll. If they made a bad play I'll say they made a bad play. You keep making claims otherwise when it's not the case. I asked you to back up those claims, and you give an excuse why you can't.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 01:50 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: If they deserved an excuse I would give them one. That's how I roll. If they made a bad play I'll say they made a bad play. You keep making claims otherwise when it's not the case. I asked you to back up those claims, and you give an excuse why you can't.

You don't think the fact that 98% of our arguments came on a message board that we no longer have access to ISN'T a legitimate excuse?

You're more insane than I thought.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 02:00 PM)djs7685 Wrote: You don't think the fact that 98% of our arguments came on a message board that we no longer have access to ISN'T a legitimate excuse?

You're more insane than I thought.

It's still and excuse, and you still don't have the proof that I did that. If you make a claim, and can't back it up with proof I can deny it with no proof. You're just trying to make me look bad right now saying stuff that I actually didn't do.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 02:06 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: It's still and excuse, and you still don't have the proof that I did that. If you make a claim, and can't back it up with proof I can deny it with no proof. You're just trying to make me look bad right now saying stuff that I actually didn't do.

You do a good enough job making yourself look bad. I don't need to sway anyone's opinion.

I do find it hiiiiiiillaaarious that you're going to cry about "excuses". Holy shit, does anyone on here make more excuses than you do?!? Absolutely hilarious.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 02:09 PM)djs7685 Wrote: You do a good enough job making yourself look bad. I don't need to sway anyone's opinion.

I do find it hiiiiiiillaaarious that you're going to cry about "excuses". Holy shit, does anyone on here make more excuses than you do?!? Absolutely hilarious.

At least I can back up what I say.
Reply/Quote
This thread went south quickly...
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 02:13 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: At least I can back up what I say.

Saying that it's not Andy's fault that Andy fumbled a football isn't backing anything up, it's making you sound like a crazy person. You haven't backed up even ONE thing you've said. I've shut down everything and you have to keep changing the criteria of the argument about the Chargers game.

You blamed it on 50 passing attempts, so I showed that he only had 19 attempts before he starting handing the ball to the other team.

You blamed it on Gio's run, it's impossible that a RB fumbling in the first half would force Andy to throw bad passes in the 2nd half. That just makes you sound flat out stupid.

You blamed it on Green not catching the TD pass, then it was mentioned that the incompletion to green happened AFTER the turnovers.

You blamed it on the defense knowing we would pass, I showed that we were running the ball just as much as passing, and we were only down by 4/7/10 points respectively for each turnover, so there's no possible way we were in a "pass or nothing" point of the game.

You blamed it on 4 sacks (lol what?), so I pointed out how there were only 3 sacks and only 2 of them came before Andy's mishaps. Not only that, but the fact that him getting sacked shouldn't make him immune to criticism for 3 straight turnovers.

Every single crybaby excuse that you tried to throw out has been explained why you're a lunatic. I have no idea how you could read through this thread and believe that you made any sense whatsoever.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 02:25 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Saying that it's not Andy's fault that Andy fumbled a football isn't backing anything up, it's making you sound like a crazy person. You haven't backed up even ONE thing you've said. I've shut down everything and you have to keep changing the criteria of the argument about the Chargers game.

You blamed it on 50 passing attempts, so I showed that he only had 19 attempts before he starting handing the ball to the other team.

You blamed it on Gio's run, it's impossible that a RB fumbling in the first half would force Andy to throw bad passes in the 2nd half. That just makes you sound flat out stupid.

You blamed it on Green not catching the TD pass, then it was mentioned that the incompletion to green happened AFTER the turnovers.

You blamed it on the defense knowing we would pass, I showed that we were running the ball just as much as passing, and we were only down by 4/7/10 points respectively for each turnover, so there's no possible way we were in a "pass or nothing" point of the game.

You blamed it on 4 sacks (lol what?), so I pointed out how there were only 3 sacks and only 2 of them came before Andy's mishaps. Not only that, but the fact that him getting sacked shouldn't make him immune to criticism for 3 straight turnovers.

Every single crybaby excuse that you tried to throw out has been explained why you're a lunatic. I have no idea how you could read through this thread and believe that you made any sense whatsoever.

I have shown that the first INT was due to having 3 defenders in his face

So, you think that we wouldn't have been running more if Gio would have got a TD there? We would have been up by 14 at that point. There's not way we wouldn't drain the clock by running the ball.

There was only 1 bad turnover by Dalton that game, and that was his 2nd INT. His first one was the OL's fault, and the fumble was because the OL couldn't stop the pressure, and made Dalton roll out. By that point we had about 40 plays and only 15 of them were run plays, so yes the defense knew we were going to pass the ball.

What QB can throw dimes when he's getting pressure in his face the whole game? Why do you not think that the game would have been totally different if the other players actually made plays when Dalton was doing good? You just want to ignore everyone else falling flat on their face, and only point out when Dalton doesn't do good because everyone else can't do their job.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 63333985.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 02:23 PM)Harmening Wrote: This thread went south quickly...
Actually, I think it's going in circles.   Confused

[Image: 3POyupA.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 02:49 PM)djs7685 Wrote: [Image: 63333985.jpg]

Nice, back to insults. I guess when you're losing an argument that's all you can do.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 02:52 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Actually, I think it's going in circles.   Confused

[Image: 3POyupA.gif]

Need to create a subforum where spats like this can go
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 02:52 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Nice, back to insults. I guess when you're losing an argument that's all you can do.

No, I'm just not explaining all of that to you AGAIN.

Now you're pulling a similar tactic of another poster that shall not be named claiming that you're "winning" an argument. Gee, that's awesome man, you sound real bright. Even some guys that are usually big Andy supporters have come in and disagreed with you. I definitely "lost" this one.

1 of us used facts and explained logical fallacies, the other cried and made excuses. Sure, you "win". Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 02:55 PM)djs7685 Wrote: No, I'm just not explaining all of that to you AGAIN.

Now you're pulling a similar tactic of another poster that shall not be named claiming that you're "winning" an argument. Gee, that's awesome man, you sound real bright. Even some guys that are usually big Andy supporters have come in and disagreed with you. I definitely "lost" this one.

1 of us used facts and explained logical fallacies, the other cried and made excuses. Sure, you "win". Rolleyes

Except I used facts, and you just ignored them.
Reply/Quote