Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy's Punchability Factor
Apparently Will Brinson feels that our beloved Andy Dalton is the 3rd most punchable QB, in the NFL.
I've criticized Andy, but I don't think he even remotely belongs in the top 5.
:snark:

---------------------------------------------
Geno Smith is finally a top-5 NFL quarterback*

1. Cutler
2. Rivers
3. Dalton
4. Geno
5. Manziel
*most punchable

https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/631181832869007361
Reply/Quote
Pssssh. Replace the word "punchability" with the word "huggability" and Andy may place in the top 3. Ain't no way I'm throwing a fist at that porcelain skin!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Idk I mean there's been a decent amount of times when I wanted to give Andy a nice uppercut over the past 4 years

Brady should be number one
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Seriously though. Have you seen his schlong? How can you punch a guy that has a jimmie that glorious?
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:17 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Apparently Will Brinson feels that our beloved Andy Dalton is the 3rd most punchable QB, in the NFL.
I've criticized Andy, but I don't think he even remotely belongs in the top 5.
:snark:

---------------------------------------------
Geno Smith is finally a top-5 NFL quarterback*

1. Cutler
2. Rivers
3. Dalton
4. Geno
5. Manziel
*most punchable

https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/631181832869007361

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goody+two+shoes
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:27 AM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goody+two+shoes

I wouldn't think a goody two shoes would flash a camera
Reply/Quote
My most punchable QB's:

1. Geno Smith. Dude just got punched.
2. Ben. He raped multiple women and he's a Steeler
3. Manziel. What kind of person would punch Dalton before Manziel?
4. Tom Brady. Just because.
5. Mark Sanchez. Total doosh. I've wanted to punch him since he wiped a booger on his teammate's jacket (Brunell)
6. Andrew Luck. Great QB, but he seems derpy.
7. Kaepernick. Seems way cockier than he should be.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:38 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I wouldn't think a goody two shoes would flash a camera

Dear God..... I just read that thread, after posting this one.

LOL
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:38 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I wouldn't think a goody two shoes would flash a camera

Lol. Good thing he didnt. Wow, you're really reaching now...don't you just want him to be such a bad boy!
Reply/Quote
[Image: tumblr_n3vyitFjun1qifiq5o1_500.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:41 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: My most punchable QB's:

1. Geno Smith. Dude just got punched.
2. Ben. He raped multiple women and he's a Steeler
3. Manziel. What kind of person would punch Dalton before Manziel?
4. Tom Brady. Just because.
5. Mark Sanchez. Total doosh. I've wanted to punch him since he wiped a booger on his teammate's jacket (Brunell)
6. Andrew Luck. Great QB, but he seems derpy.
7. Kaepernick. Seems way cockier than he should be.

I don't see how Cam isn't making these lists... Some1 tried to punch him a few days ago!!!

what about RG3... certifiably punchable.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:45 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I don't see how Cam isn't making these lists... Some1 tried to punch him a few days ago!!!

what about RG3... certifiably punchable.

RGIII is getting close. I actually like Cam. Good player and he quietly does great things off the field.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:46 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: RGIII is getting close. I actually like Cam. Good player and he quietly does great things off the field.

but you cannot deny someone did JUST try to punch Cam... so doesn't that put him above Dalton on the punchability list?
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:42 AM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Lol.  Good thing he didnt.  Wow, you're really reaching now...don't you just want him to be such a bad boy!

apparently you didn't watch the video

This was pretty much Dalton when he seen the Camera

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:49 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: apparently you didn't watch the video

This was pretty much Dalton when he seen the Camera

I heard though the grapevine that his next move will be peeing directly on the reporter's leg.  Andy is an animal.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
Ben is a rapist. That alone should be top spot.
Or Flacco for shaving the unibrow.
Reply/Quote
Palmer and Vick
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:25 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Idk I mean there's been a decent amount of times when I wanted to give Andy a nice uppercut over the past 4 years

Brady should be number one

I mean, you have a punchable face
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:47 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: but you cannot deny someone did JUST try to punch Cam... so doesn't that put him above Dalton on the punchability list?

The key word here is "tried". Someone tried and failed to punch Cam.

So I'd say his punchable factor is low. If "punch evade" were a Madden stat, Cam would have a 98 rating there.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 02:37 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The key word here is "tried". Someone tried and failed to punch Cam.

So I'd say his punchable factor is low. If "punch evade" were a Madden stat, Cam would have a 98 rating there.

Touche.

Andy may have a 100 rating, as he is a ghost and impervious to physical harm Ninja
Reply/Quote