Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy's Punchability Factor
Everything you read indicates Andy would be too nice to punch.
But I have on numerous times wanted to kick him in the butt. :angry:
2 totally different things in my mind. Rock On
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:17 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Apparently Will Brinson feels that our beloved Andy Dalton is the 3rd most punchable QB, in the NFL.
I've criticized Andy, but I don't think he even remotely belongs in the top 5.
:snark:

---------------------------------------------
Geno Smith is finally a top-5 NFL quarterback*

1. Cutler
2. Rivers
3. Dalton
4. Geno
5. Manziel
*most punchable

https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/631181832869007361

Smith has to be #1 at this point. Broken jaw and embarrassed his team and this could have been his last straw with the Jets. Maybe the Browns will pick him up after the Jets cut him. Or better yet, maybe they'll trade a draft pick for him. LOL He could be the 25th QB to suit up for the new Browns in the last 16 years.

Manziel probably wouldn't even notice he'd been punched until the next morning, so that has to put him high on the list.

Dalton is only on the list because of his Gomer Pile demeanor. But doesn't bring out the desire to actually punch him.

Unsure why Rivers is on the list. Have a feeling he'd clock you back twice as hard.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 10:20 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Unsure why Rivers is on the list.

[Image: PhilipRivers_display_image.jpg?1310007918]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 10:28 AM)djs7685 Wrote: [Image: PhilipRivers_display_image.jpg?1310007918]

LOL

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 10:30 AM)BengalChris Wrote: LOL

I'm just going to take a wild guess and say that's generally the reason people would put him on this kind of list LOL
Reply/Quote
Not a qb, but this ranks very high on my list!!

[Image: rog.jpg]
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 10:28 AM)djs7685 Wrote: [Image: PhilipRivers_display_image.jpg?1310007918]

You don't punch Rivers.  He can get nasty

[Image: file_198151_7_Full_Metal_Jacket_Bathroom.jpg]
Reply/Quote
For some reason Jordan Palmer comes to mind. I never hated the guy or anything, but dammit, why couldn't he have been as good as his brother?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:23 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Pssssh. Replace the word "punchability" with the word "huggability" and Andy may place in the top 3. Ain't no way I'm throwing a fist at that porcelain skin!

yeah andy seems such a nice guy he would probly be boring to hang out with.. other than frustration with some of his proformances i dont see how anyone would want to punch him.

punching him definiately wouldnt make him a better QB. but im guessing he has a stronger chin than geno anyways.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:41 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: My most punchable QB's:

1. Geno Smith. Dude just got punched.
2. Ben. He raped multiple women and he's a Steeler
3. Manziel. What kind of person would punch Dalton before Manziel?
4. Tom Brady. Just because.
5. Mark Sanchez. Total doosh. I've wanted to punch him since he wiped a booger on his teammate's jacket (Brunell)
6. Andrew Luck. Great QB, but he seems derpy.
7. Kaepernick. Seems way cockier than he should be.

This is a very good list. Take out Luck and put in Carson for quitting on the team.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:17 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Apparently Will Brinson feels that our beloved Andy Dalton is the 3rd most punchable QB, in the NFL.
I've criticized Andy, but I don't think he even remotely belongs in the top 5.

Go back and watch the MNF Cleveland game or one of his playoff performances and then reassesses.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 12:22 AM)Utts Wrote: Go back and watch the MNF Cleveland game or one of his playoff performances and then reassesses.

Oh, well, that makes me want to trade him more than anything. I still think we could have cut a deal with San Diego.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:56 PM)grampahol Wrote: For some reason Jordan Palmer comes to mind. I never hated the guy or anything, but dammit, why couldn't he have been as good as his brother?

Why couldn't he have been as good as anyone's brother?
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 12:22 AM)Utts Wrote: Go back and watch the MNF Cleveland game or one of his playoff performances and then reassesses.

I couldn't punch him then, either.
In those games, he looks like "Special Olympics Andy".
:snark:
Reply/Quote

when you watch that game there are plenty of people one wants to punch not just andy lol
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:53 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I heard though the grapevine that his next move will be peeing directly on the reporter's leg.  Andy is an animal.

lol

To the OP i don't know why AD would be on a punchability factor list. He ain't dooshy or nothin.

My list...

1- Ben WTF punch this shit face in the teef

2- Cam - just don't like him. Big teef

3- Brady - holier than thou type, punch him in the face

4- Sanchez - doosh

5- Manziel - punch him in the face and take his money :snark:
Reply/Quote

LMAO!!! Rivers is kind of funny man

(08-13-2015, 10:56 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Not a qb, but this ranks very high on my list!!

[Image: rog.jpg]

Definately the biggest punch in the face
Reply/Quote