Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy says Thanks
....for the donations to the AJD Foundation. This past week fans have been donating $14.00 to his foundation as a way of recognizing what a class act he has been since the day he was drafted. Andy and JJ became a part of the community in a way his immediate predecessor never did. He has represented Cincinnati well.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I donated 5. Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2019, 12:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I donated 5. Ninja

That’s cold...funny, but cold lol
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2019, 12:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I donated 5. Ninja

Lol I wonder if finley turns out good if he will want his number 15 back
Reply/Quote
You should donate .05

For 0-5
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2019, 02:55 PM)Tomkat Wrote: You should donate .05

For 0-5
You should learn math.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Maybe someone will donate $2. In honor of the 2.0 game, and all the similar “Bad Andy” games he treated us to over the years. :P

Reply/Quote
I would like to say "you're welcome" and thank you for being such an average QB that choked every time he needed to make a throw, except for 1 time--getting fan's hope up, only to crush them-- and losing every playoff game you played in while posting terrible stats...and don't forget, where ever you end up, just go out there and "have fun!!". 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2019, 12:23 PM)pally Wrote: ....for the donations to the AJD Foundation.   This past week fans have been donating $14.00 to his foundation as a way of recognizing what a class act he has been since the day he was drafted.  Andy and JJ became a part of the community in a way his immediate predecessor never did.  He has represented Cincinnati well.

good guy... did all he could for us here on and off the field.

Hopefully he finds a new home in the NFL where the front office has a clue.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2019, 02:34 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: That’s cold...funny, but cold lol

It would be colder if he donated $8, and then started donating to Finley Ninja
Reply/Quote