Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy says Thanks
and the curtain closes on the Andy Dalton era

Quote:andydalton14's profile picture
andydalton14
Verified
Thank you, Cincinnati.

Thank you Cincinnati for the past 9 years. There are countless memories that will be with me forever. I am thankful for the friendships, my teammates, coaches, and the organization. Y’all pushed me to be a better everyday. Thank you to the Cincinnati community for supporting the @ajdfoundation. We could not have made the impact we did without y’all. Thank you @jjdalton5 for always supporting me and being by my side every step of the way. I am blessed that we are on this journey together. We will always cherish our time in Cincinnati. Who Dey!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
And thank you Andy Dalton. You stepped into a tough spot and did well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dude is exiting in such a classy style. Refreshing.

Reply/Quote
Of course he said thanks and went out with class. Wouldn't have expected any less.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
He wouldn’t go out any other way.

Really wished the past few years went a bit different. He’s a great person and teammate and I wished he would have played his full career as a Bengal.
Reply/Quote
Andy the Poo!!!!!
I bet he dreamed of being Dallas Cowboy Starting QB as a kid. Hope he gets at least one start, gotta be his dream!!!

Good Luck to Andy Dalton!!!

Good luck burrow.
Reply/Quote
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2889669-ex-bengal-andy-dalton-wife-jordan-donate-150k-in-supplies-to-cincy-hospitals
Reply/Quote
Thanks Andy, if you could read this, lol. You are a good man! You maximized your ability. It just wasn't enough for us. Also, I love your wife.
Reply/Quote
Back atcha 14.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
It is refreshing to have the feeling that Burrow will be very similar in class and no drama on and off the field as Dalton it will continue a nice run not having to worry about what our "QB" is doing on and off the field.. I think we got spoiled a bit with Dalton and forget about how other teams have had to deal with drama from their better players. To be honest the Bengals overall the past decade have really done a good job drafting at the top end of the draft good solid Character players (Dalton, Green, Dunlap, Atkins) too name a few...
Reply/Quote
Thanks to you Andy, great man and a brother forever. Rock On
Reply/Quote